I cannot express the excitement we have that this deal popped up today! Have you seen this version of Cinderella – the new one? It is fantastic! My girls and I loved it. In fact, we got to see it in the “cheap” theater when we had a mother/daughter night out and got to enjoy this movie for 4, 4 popcorns, 4 bottled water and 2 candies for $20! Well, now we get to enjoy this movie at home for free by purchasing through a cash back site on the Walmart.com site!
This exact deal was available earlier this year and last year for Big Hero 6 and Frozen and many of you were able to get those movies for free. So for the rest of you, it’s time to grab Cinderella! This has been a popular way to grab a brand new popular movie for free.
Even if you don’t need another copy or want the movie, this would be great for the gift bin to have a nice future gift available. It’s only 104 days until Christmas. Our girls already asked if we could get this for them for Christmas…so I guess the answer is YES. 🙂
This is only for a very short time and called a “Flash Freebie.”
Please note, this is only available for the free price through tomorrow night (9/12/15) at 23:59 EST or until it sells out – whichever is first.
This is how it works – you purchase the movie from Walmart, but only by going through this link HERE and clicking on cash back (you must register on the same link as this is for new TopCashBack members), then TopCashBack will give you $22 to reimburse you for your purchase and then some!
This is totally legit – there are several very rewarding cash back websites, it’s just a smart way to shop and one that we have done forever. You usually only get 1-4% of your purchase back in cash, but they will have these “Flash Freebies” that will give you your total purchase back in a short buying window – that is what this is right now! We already did this ourselves!
Here’s the clear steps to ensure you get your money back on your purchase:
- Head to the cash back rebates site HERE that will take you to the Walmart Cinderella movie offer (you have to use the link for the cash back to be credited).
- Then fill out the form on the right to register. This is limited to new members, NOT new households – so you can have one account per person in the house that can register with a different email. These instructions are posted on their website too. So if you are already a member, just log-out and then go back through in the above link to register a new member.
- Once you fill this out, you will be directed to the offer page that looks like this:
- Click on the Get Cashback button.
- Then you will be redirected to the official Walmart site and see this notification that your purchase is being validated so you can get your money back.
- Once on the Walmart site through this link, the Blu-Ray/DVD is being sold for $19.98 as a preorder. Add it to your cart and make your purchase.
- Add one of these to your cart and check out (Don’t add anything else to your cart and you can only get one for free, adding other items to your cart will change your cash back to 6% of the total purchase).
- At checkout, you can pay for shipping (which was $4.97 for us) or have it shipped to the store for free! Some states may also require tax (like ours).
- Then in a 21 days, you should see $22 in your TopCashBack account and you can cash that out via direct deposit, PayPal or Amazon.com gift card!
- The movie will be released on September 15, 2015, at which time, you will be able to pick-up at Walmart from your pre-order (or pay around $5 to have it shipped to you).
PLEASE NOTE: these are selling out as this is always the hottest flash freebie they offer, so don’t delay as the offer could be over before the deadline if the stock runs out!
Again, we’ve done this many times before on other free items and it is a great deal. If you have questions, just ask below and we’ll be happy to answer so you don’t miss out on the deal!