I have seen this book advertised before and I love the creativity and concept of this new ebook by Nony from A Slob Comes Clean called 28 Days To Hope for Your Home. I have wanted to get it, but am cheap 🙂 And so when we saw this deal today, we knew we wanted to grab it and of course let you know about it too!
See what I mean about her creativity – her pictures really make me laugh! 🙂
Through tomorrow, February 29th 2012, you can pick up a copy of this ebook for only $2!
Here’s what this ebook includes:
- Twenty-eight days of specific instructions to help you develop four basic (but essential) home management habits.
- Insights into why these concepts seem foreign to you.
- Practical tips to keep you from giving up.
- Bonus sections with realistic strategies for laundry management, meal prep, and decluttering.
- More than 45 pages of all new, exclusive content!
For $2, I don’t think anyone can go wrong picking up more tips, advice and more no matter how organized or not you are 🙂
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Head over to this book sale HERE
- You will see that this book is normally $7.99 on sale at half price for only $4
- Look for an “add to cart” button and then add it!
- But use coupon code: HOPE and it will drop the sale price by another 50% making them only $2 each (through 2/29/12)!
Here’s a sample of our cart after using the coupon code HOPE
Enjoy this book – I am sure we will pick up our fair share of tips! 🙂
See more Current Online Deals
Thanks Money Saving Mom