You know that we appreciate many of the health tips and advice that Dr. Oz shares and we have shared some of the things he recommends for less in the past. Well we wanted to give you a head’s up that today he is giving away 8,300 prizes.
How this works is that through 8:59 pm EST tonight, you can fill-out the Ultimate Health Quiz and qualify for a chance at one of 8,300 prizes. Fill-out the Quiz HERE and we recommend doing this at the top of the hour as the prizes are awarded on a first-come basis each hour!
This is the total of the prizes to be given away today:
- 1,000 Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe Gel Pillow ($69.99 value!)
- 200 Vitamix 5200 Blender ($449 value!)
- 1,000 Philosophy The Microdelivery In-home Vitamin C Peptide Peel ($65 value!)
- 1,000 Healthy Foods Yonanas Maker ($49.99 value!)
- 1,000 Dogeared Transformation Nation: Million Dollar You necklace ($80 value!)
- 1,000 Peter Thomas Roth Dr. Oz Holiday Hot List Kit ($227 value!)
- 100 Sony Tablet S – 16 GB ($499.99 value!)
- 500 BISSELL Healthy Home Vacuum® ($199 value!)
- 1,000 Nature’s Bounty Mini Softgels Premium Strength Fish Oil 1290mg – 90 count ($136 value!)
- 500 Reebok RealFlex Sneakers ($90 value!)
- 1,000 Starbucks gift cards ($50 value!)
I personally would be happy winning any of them – but of course, I have been wanting a commercial blender (like the Vita Mix) for a couple of years now and just can’t seem to justify the expense yet. My parents have had one for 20 years….. so if I don’t win one today…. I guess I will just keep saving
UPDATE: We just won 1 of the 200 Vitamixes! We can’t believe it! So yes, it can be done!
Head to the Dr. Oz site HERE to enter for the giveaways today!
And….. as a side note, we hope to start posting the best deals we can find on the things he recommends again in January. We posted some from the show this season, but once the holidays started hitting early last month – I couldn’t seem time to find an hour to watch the show in the day…such is life as busy money-saving mom Oh – and Alex would much rather spend his free time reading…..
Don’t miss our other cheaper alternatives for Dr. Oz Recommendations!