Babies R Us: Huggies Jeans Jumbo Packs $3.00 9/9 – 9/10

Update: You can make these purchases online too and you can select in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges.  Both the Huggies Jeans and the Fisher Price Diapers.  Please note – you will not be able to use coupons, but $5 – $5.49 a pack is still really good.  Head to the Babies R Us site here and then type the diaper you are looking for in the search box!

There is a HOT sale on diapers at Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores that starts tomorrow, September 9th – Saturday September 10th! The Huggies Jeans diapers only $5 jumbo pack!

You can use some coupons to make it even lower!

• Buy one Huggies Jeans sale for $5 each jumbo pack
  • Then use $2/1 Huggies Diapers from the 8/14/2011 Smart Source Insert (some areas received $1.50 or $1.00 off) = final is $3.00 each!

A Few Notes:

• Check any baby mailers you may have received for higher value coupons
  • Call your stores ahead of time as they may run out
  • If they are out, you can always price match at Walmart
  • Please do not clear the shelves and leave some of these for everyone else!
  • Watch for these same Huggies Jeans diapers on clearance at many national chain stores

In addition, the Fisher Price Jumbo Packs are going to be on sale for buy one get one FREE. These normally sell for $10.99, so this means $5.49 each jumbo pack! Fisher Price also has a rewards program on their diapers, see the details on the Fisher Price site.

*You may be able to purchase any of the above deals online as well when the sale starts tomorrow!

See more Baby Deals

See this week’s in-store cheap diaper deals and online cheap diaper deals

Comments

1. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

Does anyone know if Toys R Us accepts competitor coupons???? I have some for target for $3.50 off!

2. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

3. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

Also, I was wondering if it matters on the coupon. I have some manufacturer coupons that say “Little snugglers” or for the Natural diapers from huggies. Does Toys R Us get picky about that stuff? Do the coupons HAVE to be for “any” or the “jean” ones?

4. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

5. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

A tip..If you are signed up through Rewards R Us (through toys & babies R us) then you can earn a free package of diapers! Earn FREE Pampers and Huggies diapers. Buy 9 value boxes of diapers from one brand, get the 10th FREE! (If this deal tomorrow has you buying at least 3-4 or 5 bags of diapers, you’re already half way to a free pack! :) Just a heads up.

6. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

7. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

Oh :( Well that stinks! All I have are the ones for little snugglers and the naturals. Hmm..Looks like Ill have to scan the net for the others :D lol

8. Crystal Mexico via Facebook says

9. Eryka Workman says

How come it seems that my babies r us doesn’t carry the fisher price diapers. Is it like that for all the stores?

10. Eryka Workman says

11. Adriana says

Call ahead if you are going to price match at walmart. They ones around here don’t carry them anymore. They sold out once they put them on clearance.

• says

Good idea. Babies R Us and Toys R Us are also trying to clear out their stock (per a previous conversation we had with a rep) and that is why they are having this really low sale. They will not be restocking the jeans diapers again (at least not at this time!).

12. Adriana says

• says

13. Ha says

Bummer! I just bought a pack of Huggies Jean at cvs yesterday. I went home and check for coupon inside the pack and found the $2 coupon was already expired in 2010. How could that happen????!!!!???

• Jessica says

Same with me. I purchased the Jean Diapers @ CVS I was so excited to get the coupons inside the package but they were expired. Expired in 2010

14. Ha says

• Jessica says

15. says

Hi there!
    Really does any person hold the exact same problems when i perform?

I cannot seem to anymore gratify the partner within the
    room. After acquiring 3 little ones I’ve got misplaced the
    actual baby-belly body fat yet I can’t often re-tighten our vagina.

I can continually complete other considerations to create him or her content in the
    room due to the fact genital making love don’t excites him or her.
    Support! We have began considering solutions as well as methods to correct
    that, may everyone suggest a superb one?
    Thank you!