Babies R Us: Huggies Jeans Jumbo Packs $3.00 9/9 – 9/10

by Cassie

Update: You can make these purchases online too and you can select in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges.  Both the Huggies Jeans and the Fisher Price Diapers.  Please note – you will not be able to use coupons, but $5 – $5.49 a pack is still really good.  Head to the Babies R Us site here and then type the diaper you are looking for in the search box!

There is a HOT sale on diapers at Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores that starts tomorrow, September 9th – Saturday September 10th! The Huggies Jeans diapers only $5 jumbo pack!

You can use some coupons to make it even lower!

• Buy one Huggies Jeans sale for $5 each jumbo pack
  • Then use $2/1 Huggies Diapers from the 8/14/2011 Smart Source Insert (some areas received $1.50 or $1.00 off) = final is $3.00 each!

A Few Notes:

• Check any baby mailers you may have received for higher value coupons
  • Call your stores ahead of time as they may run out
  • If they are out, you can always price match at Walmart
  • Please do not clear the shelves and leave some of these for everyone else!
  • Watch for these same Huggies Jeans diapers on clearance at many national chain stores

In addition, the Fisher Price Jumbo Packs are going to be on sale for buy one get one FREE. These normally sell for $10.99, so this means $5.49 each jumbo pack! Fisher Price also has a rewards program on their diapers, see the details on the Fisher Price site.

*You may be able to purchase any of the above deals online as well when the sale starts tomorrow!

See more Baby Deals

See this week’s in-store cheap diaper deals and online cheap diaper deals

Lula Bula via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Yay! Just got my Huggies coupons yesterday and have some left overs from last month.

Lula Bula via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Lindsay Baer Berry via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 5:44 pm

sweeeet!!!! i have a new niece coming and these will make great stockpiled diapers for her!! :)

Lindsay Baer Berry via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Does anyone know if Toys R Us accepts competitor coupons???? I have some for target for $3.50 off!

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Nikki September 8, 2011 at 6:09 pm

How do you price match at Walmart? Do you need a babies r us ad?

thriftycas September 8, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Hi Nikki, Just tell them at Walmart that the price at Babies R Us/ Toys R us is $5 for the two-day sale. Per their policy, you don’t even need an ad!

Nikki September 8, 2011 at 6:09 pm

How do you price match at Walmart? Do you need a babies r us ad?

thriftycas September 8, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Also, I was wondering if it matters on the coupon. I have some manufacturer coupons that say “Little snugglers” or for the Natural diapers from huggies. Does Toys R Us get picky about that stuff? Do the coupons HAVE to be for “any” or the “jean” ones?

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm

A tip..If you are signed up through Rewards R Us (through toys & babies R us) then you can earn a free package of diapers! Earn FREE Pampers and Huggies diapers. Buy 9 value boxes of diapers from one brand, get the 10th FREE! (If this deal tomorrow has you buying at least 3-4 or 5 bags of diapers, you’re already half way to a free pack! :) Just a heads up.

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Melissa Stewart Baumaster via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:19 pm

@Crystal -Little Movers coupons are the ones that will work with the jean diapers or one that says any huggies diaper.

Melissa Stewart Baumaster via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Oh :( Well that stinks! All I have are the ones for little snugglers and the naturals. Hmm..Looks like Ill have to scan the net for the others :D lol

Crystal Mexico via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Melissa Stewart Baumaster via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Crystal, I think value boxes are the very big boxes. These are called jumbo packs.

Melissa Stewart Baumaster via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Melissa Stewart Baumaster via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Crystal, you might be able to get coupons in the packs of diapers. The last time they did this sale I got $2.00 off inside each pack. If your store doesn’t mind if you open them and use the coupon that would also work.

Melissa Stewart Baumaster via Facebook September 8, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Eryka Workman September 8, 2011 at 8:35 pm

How come it seems that my babies r us doesn’t carry the fisher price diapers. Is it like that for all the stores?

thriftycas September 8, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Our local one seems to have more than enough, but that is just one location, so who knows! I hope that they will have those bogo ones for you tomorrow :)

Eryka Workman September 8, 2011 at 8:35 pm

thriftycas September 8, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Adriana September 8, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Call ahead if you are going to price match at walmart. They ones around here don’t carry them anymore. They sold out once they put them on clearance.

thriftycas September 8, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Good idea. Babies R Us and Toys R Us are also trying to clear out their stock (per a previous conversation we had with a rep) and that is why they are having this really low sale. They will not be restocking the jeans diapers again (at least not at this time!).

Adriana September 8, 2011 at 10:42 pm

thriftycas September 8, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Ha September 8, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Bummer! I just bought a pack of Huggies Jean at cvs yesterday. I went home and check for coupon inside the pack and found the $2 coupon was already expired in 2010. How could that happen????!!!!???

Jessica September 9, 2011 at 7:20 am

Same with me. I purchased the Jean Diapers @ CVS I was so excited to get the coupons inside the package but they were expired. Expired in 2010

Ha September 8, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Jessica September 9, 2011 at 7:20 am

Cathy Vail via Facebook September 9, 2011 at 8:33 am

Great idea Melissa! I have 2 coupons…if nothing else, I may buy two packages then go out to the car open them if there’s coupons and go back in and buy 2 more! :-)

Cathy Vail via Facebook September 9, 2011 at 8:33 am