I reposted this deal on Saturday to remind all of you about the great deal on diapers on Amazon so that you did not miss it. We had one of The Thrifty Couple Facebook friends comment that she saw another 20% off code in the Sept. 2010 issue of Parents magazine and someone else that said it was also in the Parenting magazine for August also had a code. Our automatic thought was that you’d be able to do this deal 3 times if you had all three. But something that we hadn’t thought of was stacking all three of these 20% off codes in one transaction for diapers as low as .03!
Guess what?!?! Apparently on this deal you can stack all three codes for a 20% discount all three times!! Unbelievable!
This works for any brand of diapers on Amazon: Huggies, Pampers, Seventh Generation, Luvs, or any of your preferred brands that are sold on Amazon!
Here’s how to do it:
- Head over to Amazon.com and log-in and you will be at the coupon page – the coupons will be for Pampers diapers only, so if you are looking for another brand, then just go to this Amazon diaper page to start shopping.
- Find the baby diapers FREE coupon for $2.00/1 Pampers diapers Cruisers or the $1.50/1 Pampers and click on it (you may need to refresh the page until it shows up)
- Then choose the diapers you want from the selection
- Choose the “Subscribe and Save” option on the top right hand side of the page – by doing this, you will save an additional 30% off your diaper order and receive FREE shipping. You can cancel at any time.
- Then find your August 2010 Parents Magazine and the card insert with the unique code (it will start with an “A”) and add this code – it should take 20% off.
- Then find your August 2010 Parenting Magazine or Parenting: The Early Years and card insert with the unique code (it will start with an “X”) and add this code – it should take another 20% off.
- Then find your September 2010 Parents Magazine and card insert with the unique code (it will start with an “W”) and add this code – it should take another 20% off.
Here’s a picture of what it will look like in the magazine.
We have already used our codes so we are going to show the cart from Dan’s Deals:
Even if you do not have the unique coupon code from the August 2010 Parents magazine, this is still an incredible deal with the 30% subscribe and save option. See our previous post for our previous order with just the subscribe and save option to see the amazing savings there too!
Now I am a guy and I guess I think about these things just a bit differently. Honestly, this deal is NOT any different than it was before. If reality was that we only needed ONE box of diapers – then sure, by far this is a better deal. But…. since we need multiple boxes, using the codes on 3 different transactions for 3 separate boxes is just as good as ordering one box with all three codes: you will eventually need the other boxes that you will not have the 20% off code on. Either way, it is a great deal if used all at one time or over 3 purchases. If you use disposable diapers, you will not want to miss this deal.
Please Note: In order for your 30% subscribe and save option to appear – you need to click on the items description – NOT add to cart. Adding to cart directly from the list of options will bypass the “subscribe and save.” Once you click on the description – then add it to your cart with and check the “subscribe & Save” option for your extra 30% off!
Here’s a picture to show (click the blue link and then “Add to Cart” – not add to cart from this screen)
We are not sure – but you might want to check the checkstand issues of the Parents magazine and they may also have a card with a unique coupon code. It would possibly be worth the purchase of 1 at newsstand price to get the discount.
Thanks Dan’s Deals