Walgreens new sale starts tomorrow and we wanted to share some highlights!
Check out these HOT candy and Stocking Stuffer deals:
Ghirardelli Squares Chocolate 2/$5
- Use $1/2 Ghirardelli Squares Stand-Up Bags = $2 per bag after coupon when you buy two
Toblerone chocolate bars $1.50
- Use $1/2 Toblerone or Terry’s 11/21 Smart Source Insert (exp 12/31/2010)
- Stack with use $1/2 Toblerone Bar Walgreens Coupon from December coupon book (found in-store on the end caps or near the ads) = $0.50 after coupons
Mars Candy, (includes Snickers and Skittles among others) $0.39 after in ad coupon
- Use $2/3 Mars Holiday Products 12/5/2010 Red Plum Insert (exp 12/25/2010)
- OR use $0.50/2 Milky Way Brand Bars
- OR use $0.50/2 Skittles Candy (click on special savings)
- As low as Free or $0.14 for the Milky Way and Skittles
Nestle Jingles 2/$5
- Use $1/1 Nestle Jingles or $1.50/2 Nestle Jingles
- Stack with use $1/2 Toblerone Bar Walgreens Coupon from December coupon book (found in-store on the end caps or near the ads) = As low as $1 per bag after coupons
Here are some additional deals that you can find this week!
Glade Sprays Buy One Get One Free (after in ad coupon)
- Use $1/1 Glade Premium Room Spray 12/5/2010 RP Insert (exp 1/16/2011) OR $1.50/2 Glade Premium Room Sprays = Pay $0.99 for two when you use two $1/1 coupon and in ad coupon
Bic Comfort Razors on sale buy one get one free or 2/$3.99
- Buy two and use two $2/1 Bic 3 or 4 Blade Disposable Shaver 12/12/2010 SS Insert (exp 1/9/2011) = FREE after coupons
LISTERINE Whitening $3.99, Earn a $1 RR when you buy one
- Use $2/1 Listerine Whitening Rinse = $0.99 after coupon and register rewards
See the full list of deals by visiting Common Sense With Money.
Walgreens has an official coupon policy! See the Walgreens official coupon policy and print for you to keep with you when you shop to avoid any issues with the cashiers.
*Please remember that the Walgreens deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!