Welcome to the Thrifty Thursday link party! This party continues to grow each week and we love seeing all the new things you link up. Be sure to spread the word about the party because more links = more exposure for everyone.
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the most popular projects from last week’s party:
1. Spiced Scalloped Apples
2. 10 Simple Ways to Save on Electricity
3. Simple Fall Display Idea
4. Frugal Ways – Weekly Update
5. How to Live Within Your Means
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
I’m so glad that you do this each week! I love finding new ideas here.
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh
Thanks so much for hosting!
Noa Ambar Regev
Thanks so much for hosting the party!
Noa from Pixiebear 🙂
Jennifer @ EngineerMommy
Another fabulous party- thanks for hosting! Thanks also for featuring my Simple Fall Display idea!
Thank you so much for hosting 🙂