HELLO! And welcome to the Thrifty Thursday link party! We are so excited to have you here. If you are a fellow blogger, we’d love to have you link up and share your recipes, tips, ideas, crafts and more! Let share our GREAT ideas! Especially during this time of year, people are looking for holiday ideas and ways to save money. So let’s hear them!
Featured this week is an amazing FREE printable calendar! And tons more talk about money~ saving it and earning it AND spending it! So much great wisdom to share!
Keep those ideas coming!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
- My Frugal Ways by Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
- Free Printable 2017 Calendar
- 16 Ways I Made Money in 2016 Without Having a Job
- How To Survive When You Are Tired of Saving Money
- Where Are The Best Prices For Disneyland Really?
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Erin @ Stay at Home Yogi
Thanks for hosting such a great party every week – and for featuring my 16 Ways to Make Money post this week! 🙂
Thanks for hosting! Much love! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com