We ran to Target this week to verify and check the deal on Q-Tips. In the process, we grabbed some essentials for a great deal too!
- 4 Q-Tips 375 ct. normally $2.69 on sale for .44 each after discounts (see our previous post for the deal scenario!) = $1.76
- 2 2-lb bags of organic carrots marked down to $2.07 each bag = final is $4.14
- 2 gallons of milk for $1.99 each = $3.98. Then used two .75/1 coupons – $1.50 = final is $2.48 for two gallons or $1.24 each
- 1 package of mushrooms marked down to $1.59 = final is $1.59
- 1 Spinach quiche normally $3.99 marked down to $2.39 = final is $2.39
- 4 Cover Girl Blush sale for $3.74 each = $14.96. Then used 2 $8.00/2 from the 10/2 Procter and Gamble Insert = final is FREE plus $1.04 OVERAGE
- 1 Eggland’s Best Eggs dozen normally $2.99 marked down to $2.09. Then used .35/1 from the 10/2 Smart Source Insert = final is $1.74
- 2 bunches of Boston Lettuce marked down to .74 each head = final is $1.48
Summary: The total AFTER the sales and clearance prices was $41.39. We then used $21.85 in coupons which brought our total down to $19.54. And then we also received a $5 Target gift card for buying 4 Q-Tips = final total of $14.54 for all of the above! With the coupons alone, this saved us 50%, but considering the sales/clearances and the free gift card, we saved over 76%!