Rite Aid – Diapers as low as $2.99 and a possible big money maker this week for the Pampers Jumbo packs diapers:
Rite Aid has a great deal on Pampers diapers this week! There are a few ways to maximize this deal, it will be a bit of work, but follow along……
Pampers jumbo packs of diapers are on sale for $8.99, PLUS a SCR of $2.00 is available (one SCR for this item this month!)
So here are some ways to maximize this deal:
With purchase of 1:
- Buy 1 Pampers sale for $8.99
- then use $1.50/1 PG 2/7 = $7.49
- Then receive a $2 SCR = final is $5.49
Rite Aid also has their Procter and Gamble Go for the Gold Visa Reward promotion. As a reminder, if you spend $25 get $5, spend $50 get $15 and spend $100 get $35! This promotion has been going on since 1/17 and ends this week. I would log-on to your Rite Aid SCR account to see if you have spent anything towards your P&G purchase to determine how much more you need to buy to get to your maximum savings of $35! You will need to get to the $25, $50, or $100 BEFORE coupons!
PLUS, for Additional Savings: IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET THIS MONTH you can watch videos (HERE) for about 15-20 minutes and then print a coupon for $5/$20 of any Rite Aid purchase. *The Rite Aid video values $5/$20 is only 1 time per month per account.
Finally, you can go HERE and register for My Rite Aid and get $55 worth of Rite Aid coupons, including $5/$25 any Rite Aid purchase (1 time per email address).
So now I am going to show you some ways to maximize this deal with using:
- The Procter and Gamble promotion (as if you haven’t purchased any P&G products yet),
- The $5/20 promotion
- The $5/25 promotion.
Scenario #1: With $25 purchase: Earn $5 gift card
- Buy 3 Pampers for $8.99 each = $26.97
- Then use 3* $1.50/1 PG 2/7 – $4.50 = $22.47
- Then use one of the above coupons for $5 off = $17.47
- Then submit for $2.00 SCR = $15.47
- Finally, receive your Visa gift card for $5.00 (by mail) = final is $10.47 for 3 jumbo packs or $3.49 each!
Scenario #2: With $50 purchase: Earn $15 gift card
- Buy 6 Pampers for $8.99 each = $53.94
- Then use 6* $1.50/1 PG 2/7 – $9.00 = $44.94
- Then use on of the above coupons for $5 off = $39.94
- Then submit for $2.00 SCR = $37.94
- Finally, receive your Visa gift card for $15.00 (by mail) = final is $22.94 for 6 packs or $3.82 each.
- If you have both the $5/20 and the $5/25 coupons, I would split this in 2 transactions for an additional $5 off = final with both coupons/2 transactions is $17.94 for 6 packs or $2.99 each!
Scenario #3: With a $100 purchase: earn a $35 gift card
- Buy 11 packs of Pampers diapers for $8.99 each = $98.89 (also purchase a can of Pringles for $1.25 to get you over $100!)
- Then use 11* $1.50/1 PG 2/7 – $16.50 = $82.39
- Then use one of the $5 off coupons = $77.39
- Then submit for $2.00 SCR = $75.39
- Finally, receive your Visa gift card for $35.00 (by mail) = final is $40.39 for 11 packs of diapers or $3.67 each!
- If you have both the $5/20 and the $5/25 coupons, I would split this in 2 transactions for an additional $5 off = final with both coupons/2 transactions is $35.39 for 11 packs or $3.21 each!
Be sure to log-on to Rite Aid’s SCR as soon as you get home to get your SCR of $2.00 and your Visa gift card – go HERE to log-in!
ARE YOU READY….. for yet 1 more to way to maximize? I am going to pull this one out again! It is times like this that this makes transferring prescriptions really worth it! But as you can see, you can get Pampers as low as $2.99 a pack! But if you transfer, you can end up with an OVERAGE on the $100 purchase and 11 packs of diapers! When you transfer each prescription (up to 2) you can get a gift card for $25 to pay for this deal! With the maximum of 2 transferred, you can get $50 in total gift cards! If you do this, and you complete the $100 purchase deal, you can get diapers for as low as $14.61 OVERAGE! However, you will be paying around $72-39-$77.39 (depending on how many $5 coupons you have) and so you will end up with paying $22.39 – $27.39 out of pocket. You will then receive $37 back ($2 SCR and $35 Visa card)
To get more details and the form to transfer your prescriptions go HERE!
SUMMARY: You can see the cost of each pack of diapers as low as $2.99 a pack. If you have prescriptions to transfer, and you decide to do this, you can get the diapers for as low as a $14.61 OVERAGE!
To see the rest of this week’s diaper deals, see our previous post for Best Diaper Deals This Week 2/7-2/13!
* Trying to figure out how to get 3, 6, or even 11 of the $1.50 off coupons? Well, we personally subscribe to 9 papers, so this helps, but you can probably find some from mailers, PLUS ask your neighbors or others who do not need to buy diapers to save that coupon for you and you can get up to 11 very easily and quickly! You may even have some from mailers that have a higher value!
**Check out how to learn more about how the deals at Rite Aid works!
Also, there is a new rebate for $3.00 on Huggies Pure and Natural jumbo packs. They are not on sale this week, and this rebate started this week and goes until 2/27. I have a feeling they may go on sale during this rebate period, so I would hold off on purchasing these yet to maximum savings!