A few things to do before shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid and the Wellness+program! Earn points and receive additional discounts and coupons from Rite Aid by signing up for this FREE program, plus you will immediately receive a coupon for $5/$25 purchase! And yes, you will have another store card to carry 😉 or just use your phone number instead.
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $4/$20 purchase coupon to print. This is only 1 time per month.
- Don’t forget about the +UP Rewards!! They are rewards for money off your next transaction that print at the bottom of your receipt = essentially Rite Aid cash. You earn these +Up rewards by purchasing certain products throughout the store.
- Plus you can print a $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon (this may have recently re-set for you, be sure to check and make sure!). You can also find a second coupon on this link here.
Here are some of our favorite deals at Rite Aid this week:
$1.00 Soft Scrub with Bleach or Bath and Bowl
- Buy two Soft Scrub cleaners for $2.50 each= $5.00
- Then use two $1.00/1 9/19 Red Plum Insert – $2.00 = $3.00
- Then receive a $1.00 +UP reward (Rite Aid cash) = final is $3.00 for two or $1.00 each]
.25 Mom’s Best Quick Oats
- Buy 2 Mom’s Best Quick Oats for $1.50 each =$3.00
- Then use two .75/1 printable coupon – $1.50 = $1.50
- Then receive a $1.00 +Up Reward = final is .50 for two or .25 each
.50 Progresso Soup
- Buy 2 Progresso Soups for $1.50 each = $3.00
- Then use two .50/1 8/8 Smart Source Insert – $1.00 = $2.00
- Then receive a $1.00 +Up reward = final is $1.00 for two or .50 each
There are many, many more deals. See the full list of deals put together by For The Mommas.
Trying to understand how the Rite Aid sales work? See our explanation page HERE
*Please note that the Rite Aid deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!