Rite Aid’s new sale has started.
A few things to do before shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid and the Wellness+program! Earn points and receive additional discounts and coupons from Rite Aid by signing up for this FREE program, plus you will immediately receive a coupon for $5/$25 purchase! And yes, you will have another store card to carry 😉 or just use your phone number instead.
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $3/$20 purchase coupon to print. This is only 1 time per month.
- Don’t forget about the +UP Rewards!! They are rewards for money off your next transaction that print at the bottom of your receipt = essentially Rite Aid cash. You earn these +Up rewards by purchasing certain products throughout the store.
- You can also find a list of the Rite Aid December Video Values coupons for this month.
SCR = Single Check Rebate
UPR = +UP Reward that prints at the bottom of your receipt and can be used on your next transaction = Rite Aid Cash
And as review: Rite Aid sent out an email last week with information regarding the Gift Of Savings promotion going on right now. For review, you can receive a $5 Rite Aid Gift Card via Single Check Rebate program for every $25 you spent during the rebate period (ends 12/25) up to $20 in gift cards (meaning spending $100). Originally, they were calculating your $25 for the $5 AFTER coupons, which meant that it was going to take quite a lot of work to get to those amounts! Well now, Rite Aid is so awesome that they decided to make this real easy for us to earn up to $20 because it is now BEFORE coupons! SWEET!
We wanted to share some more candy and Stocking Stuffer deals as many are now shopping for those stockings:
Holiday M&Ms or Hersheys or Mars Miniatures – $2.50
- Get $1.00 UPR wyb 2
- Use $1/2 Hershey’s Miniatures, Holiday RA printable
- Stack with $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate printable
- $1.00 each after coupon & +UPR
Pot of Gold – $3.99
- Get $2.00 UPR
- use $1/1 Hershey’s Pot of Gold, exp. 12-25-10 (SS 12/05/10)
- $.99 after coupon
Dove Chocolate Candy 7.94 – 8.87 oz – $2.88
- Buy 2 and use $1.50/2 Dove Chocolate Bag printable
- Stack with $1/2 Dove Chocolates RA printable or use $1/2 Dove Bagged Candies (Rite Aid Booklet)
- $1.63 each after coupons
Hershey’s, Reeses, Mars Single Serve Candy – $0.50
- Get $1.00 +UPR on 4
- Use $0.25/1 Skittles Product RA printable
- Stack with $0.50/2 Milky Way Brand Bars printable or use $0.50/2 Milky Way Brand Bars printable or use B1G1 Snickers Marathon Single Bars, exp. 12-31-10 (ALL YOU Aug ‘10)
- Free after coupon
Lifesavers Sweet Storybooks 2/$5
- buy 3 and use $2.50/3 Lifesaver Sweet Storybooks
- $1.67 each after coupon
Premium Candy Canes 2/$5
- Buy 2 and use $1/2 Wonka Candy Canes
- $2.00 each after coupon
Queen Anne Cordial Cherries and Terry’s Chocolate Orange 2/$5
- Buy 2 and use $1/2 Toblerone or Terry’s 11/21/2010 Smart Source Insert (exp 12/31/2010)
- $2.00 each after coupon
There are many more deals and FREEBIES. See the full list of deals put together by For The Mommas.
Trying to understand how the Rite Aid sales work? See our explanation page about how Rite Aid deals work.
* Please note that the Rite Aid deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!