Rite Aid’s new sale has started.
A few things to do before shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid and the Wellness+program! Earn points and receive additional discounts and coupons from Rite Aid by signing up for this FREE program, plus you will immediately receive a coupon for $5/$25 purchase! And yes, you will have another store card to carry 😉 or just use your phone number instead.
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $4/$20 purchase coupon to print. This is only 1 time per month.
- Don’t forget about the +UP Rewards!! They are rewards for money off your next transaction that print at the bottom of your receipt = essentially Rite Aid cash. You earn these +Up rewards by purchasing certain products throughout the store.
- You can also find a list of the Rite Aid November Video Values coupons for this month.
SCR = Single Check Rebate
UPR = +UP Reward that prints at the bottom of your receipt and can be used on your next transaction = Rite Aid Cash
General Mills Cereal – $2.00
- Buy (2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch $4.00
- use $1/2 Boo Berry, Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cocoa Puffs printable
- Then stack with $1/2 Various Breakfast Items RA printable (October Video Values)
- Get $1.00 UPR = $.50 each after UPR & Coupons
- Buy (2) Zegerid $25.98
- use (2)$4/1 Zegerid OTC, exp. 12-31-10 (ALL YOU Oct ‘10) OR (2)$4/1 Zegerid OTC Product printable
- Stack with $3/1 Zegerid Caplets RA printable (October Video Values)
- use $4.00/$20.00 Video Values
- $10.98 after coupons
- Get $10.00 UPR = $.98 after coupons and +UP Rewards
- Buy (1) Miralax $13.99
- Buy (1) Zegerid $12.99 = $26.98
- Total $26.98
- Use (1) $4/1 Zegerid OTC Product printable
- use $3/1 Zegerid Caplets RA printable (October)
- use $3/1 Miralax Powder RA printable
- use $3/1 Miralax Product 10/31 Smart Source Insert
- use $4/$20 Video Values Printable
- Get $10 UPR = Free after coupons and +Up Rewards
- use B1G1 Right Guard or Dry Idea 10/31 Red Plum Insert
- or use $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense Deodorant printable
- or use $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant printable = As low as FREE after coupon
- Use $1/1 Gain Dish Liquid 10/31 Procter and Gamble Insert (exp. 11-30-10) = Free after coupon
There are many, many more deals and FREEBIES. See the full list of deals put together by For The Mommas.
Trying to understand how the Rite Aid sales work? See our explanation page HERE
*Please note that the Rite Aid deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!