It is another WOWZA week at Rite aid! We love all of the FREE stuff after rebate again this week! We will post our favorite deals, but head to For The Mommas for the full scoop on all of the amazing deals!
A few things to do before shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid and the Wellness+program! Earn points and receive additional discounts and coupons from Rite Aid by signing up for this FREE program, plus you will immediately receive a coupon for $5/$25 purchase! And yes, you will have another store card to carry 😉 or just use your phone number instead.
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $4/$20 purchase coupon to print. This is only 1 time per month.
- Don’t forget about the +UP Rewards!! They are rewards for money off your next transaction that print at the bottom of your receipt = essentially Rite Aid cash. You earn these +Up rewards by purchasing certain products throughout the store.
- Plus you can print a $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon (this may have recently re-set for you, be sure to check and make sure!). You can also find a second coupon on this link here.
- You can also find a list of the Rite Aid October Video Values coupons for this month.
SCR = Single Check Rebate
UPR = +UP Reward that prints at the bottom of your receipt and can be used on your next transaction = Rite Aid Cash
Campbell’s Harvest Soup 2/$3.00
- use $1/2 Campbell’s Healthy Request Select Harvest Soup printable
- or use $1/1 Campbell’s Select Harvest printable
- as low as $.50 each after coupon
Old Spice Red Zone Deodorant, Body Spray or Body Wash $2/$6.00
- Get $2.00 UPR wyb 2
- use FREE Old Spice Body Spray wyb select items 9/26 Procter and Gamble Insert
- $.50 each after coupon & UPR
- Get $1.00 UPR
- use $1/1 Select Listerine Mouthwash 10/10 Red Plum Insert
- or use $2/1 Listerine Zero Mouthwash 9/19 Red Plum Insert
- or use $1/1 Listerine Zero Mouthwash printable
- and use $1/1 Listerine Mouthwash or Listerine PocketPak RA printable
- as low free after UPR & coupon
Genteal, Clear Care or Aquify Multipurpose Solution $7.49
- use $2/1 GenTeal Product printable
- or use $2/1 Clear Care or AQuify Solution 10/17 Smart Source Insert
- or use $3/1 Select Clear Care or AQuify Products 8/22 Smart Source Insert
- Get $2.00 UPR
- as low as $2.49 after coupon & UPR
- Get $3.99 SCR
- use $1.00 printable coupon
- Free + overage after rebate and coupon
Therma Care $2.99
- Get $2.99 SCR
- use $1.00/1 printable coupon
- Free + overage after rebate & coupon
There are many, many more deals. See the full list of deals put together by For The Mommas.
Trying to understand how the Rite Aid sales work? See our explanation page HERE
*Please note that the Rite Aid deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!