I went to Rite Aid tonight to stock up on diapers! We actually hadn’t purchased any yet during the rebate to earn 1 FREE pack of diapers when you purchase 5. So I did the exact transactions that I posted about earlier. Now to be honest with you, I wasn’t sure if it would print the $1 UP+Rewards for EACH pack of diapers in the transactions – the wording on the ad was vague and so earlier I just posted about getting one of these $1 rewards per transaction!
Well guess what!! You actually get an Up+Reward for EACH pack you purchase! So the following scenarios are now even better and updated with the new information!
The +UP Rewards program is a lot like catalinas or Walgreens Register Rewards = essentially Rite Aid cash to use on your next transaction! The rewards will print at the bottom of your receipt! In order to earn these +UP Rewards, you will need to join the Rite Aid Wellness + Rewards program!
Also, when you join the Rite Aid Wellness + Rewards program (it’s FREE) as first time sign-up (new email addresses) you will also receive a number of Rite Aid coupons, including a $5/$25 purchase coupon! Plus, check out previous post for a number of Rite Aid total purchase coupons!
As a refresher: the Rite Aid Huggies jumbo packs rebate for FREE pack when you buy 5 is going on until 7/24/10. First, log-on to your Single Check Rebate account to see if you have already purchased any Huggies towards this promotion. I am going to show with needing to purchase all 5 at one time, but this can be adjusted to accomodate any past qualifying purchases you have made! Also, check your video values account to see if you have any diaper coupons waiting to be printed or if you have printed some and not used them yet as many have long expiration dates – if you do, the following deals will be even better!! I actually had one of the $1.00 off Huggies diapers left from last month that doesn’t expire until 6/30/10!
The following is what everyone can get NOW with coupons available now! To see the full list of diaper and wipes coupons available – see our previous post. We will just have a link to one in each scenario as it would get too large 😉 If you have printed some of them before, they may have re-set, many had re-set for me!
Here we go on maximizing, please do this in 2 transactions for best deals!
- Buy 2 Huggies diapers for $8.99 each (with Wellness + Rewards program card) = $17.98
- Purchase anything in the store for $2.02 or more to get your total over $20 (you could purchase Huggies wipes and then use the current video values coupon along with the .50/1 Huggies wipes manufacturer’s coupon) or see For The Mommas for money makers and more ideas!
- Then use $5/$20 Rite Aid video values coupon (after watching enough videos for 20 credits – you can only do this one time per month and June’s video values have now started!) = $12.98
- Then use 2 $3/1 – $6 = $6.98
- Then receive 2 $1 +UP Reward to use on your next transaction (1 per transaction), so when considering this discount = $4.98
- Then submit for $2 SCR single check rebate (one per rebate period)= final is $2.98 for 2 packs or $1.49 each!! PLUS 2 packages to go towards your FREE pack! Plus $2.02 in other items/money makers!
- Buy 3 Huggies diapers for $8.99 each = $26.97
- Then use $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon (see previous post for a list of $5/$25 coupons) = $21.97
- Then use 3 $3/1 – $9 = $12.97
- Then receive three $1 +UP Reward to use on your next transaction (1 per transaction), so when considering this discount = $9.97
- Then submit for FREE pack of diapers rebate (one per rebate period) = final is $9.97 for 4 packs or $2.49 each!!
Grand Summary between the 2 transactions: Final total is $12.95 for 6 jumbo packs of Huggies diapers or $2.16 each!! (plus your $2.02 for other items – which hopefully you can cash in on the money makers here!)
Also, be sure to check our Diaper Size Chart to find out how many diapers are in each size and type of diaper package! This will help you to determine your cost per diaper!
Finally, check the full list of diaper deals this week for even more diaper savings ideas!