We are excited to announce our new and improved grocery and drug store coupon matchup lists – with lists nationwide! We have been using these lists ourselves for many years as we have found them to be the easiest and most efficient way to shop. They may be a bit different than what you are used to but we really feel that once you use them you will prefer this format!
What you see above is a sample of a current list for Albertson’s in Southern California.
- The Stock Up scale will let you know how great of a deal it is – five stars means this is a RUN DON’T WALK deal! 🙂
- The items are listed with the participating varieties and sizes so you will know for sure what items to look for on the shelf
- The sale price is before coupons
- The coupon index will tell you where to find your coupons. Don’t worry as the links are already provided for the printable coupons and the newspaper and other coupons are specified for you. You will see a huge variety of coupons listed here.
- The Bottom Line is your final price after all coupons and discounts are considered. Please note just how low those prices are.
These are printable and customizable lists. Just look at the top right side of the lists and click on Start and click on the items you want in your list – then shrink and print!
Finally, don’t worry if your stores aren’t listed in the dropdown. You can look below and find many of your favorite stores with your classic matchup style.
We hope you love this new format and features. No matter what we have provided in the past, these new lists are what we personally use. We had to pass them on to you as we believe they are the best resource available for saving money in the grocery and drug stores!