I want to share my Zaycon review of the chicken breast. What is Zaycon? And a Zaycon coupon code and deal with you because this is a key to saving big time money and a key to lowering your grocery budget.
A few times per year, we tell you about how to get a great deal on farm fresh meats nationwide, by using a meat co-op. This is FRESH natural chicken breast, direct from the farm to table in about 3 days. It has never been frozen. You buy in bulk and receive it like a grocery store would and then you package them and freeze them (here’s what I do, freeze half raw and half cooked, or make a bunch of freezer meals in a couple of hours for the next several months). By cutting out the grocery store, you save 30-50% on meats everyday. That makes this the best deal everyday, so when they have a sale, it’s an AMAZING deal.
This is one of those few times per year that we get to say, “Run! Don’t walk to get a great deal on chicken breast!” In fact, this is the best price we have seen on this chicken for new customers to try this service!
We have been customers for over 7 years and this is how we have purchased most all of our chicken and much of our beef and the only way we have purchased Salmon (they only way we can afford Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon – the good stuff, not farmed). In fact, we shared an article on how our family spends $360 ($30 a month or $1 a day!) a year on meat. It’s because of THIS!
Well, it’s even better when you can get a stellar deal plus another discount. And that is what we have today for those that are new to Zaycon Fresh Foods! If you haven’t tried it yet, they have a new customer incentive where you can get $25 off any order of anything of $75 or more.
Well, we would recommend you use it on their most popular product: boneless, skinless, chicken breast. It is on sale for $1.89 per lb., which makes a 40 lb. case only $75.60.
Then, when you apply the coupon code: 25NOW, you will get $25 off the case of chicken, making the case only $50.60, which equals $1.27 per lb.
This deal is only good until October 20th, so don’t miss out! We often get emails after these deals asking when it will happen next because some readers missed it. We don’t know when they will have these deals, but we try to do our best to post when they happen!
How does this nationwide meat co-op work?
Now….let me explain how this works in a few bullet points:
- It’s only available a few times per year – each type of meat is offered about twice a year.
- You order now for a pickup in the future – usually 1-3 months ahead of time. Yes, you will be ordering now for a future pickup (in this case, ordering in September for October pickup).
- It’s only available in bulk – which is great for families with freezer storage OR 2 – 3 families sharing a case that don’t have freezer storage.
- You pick it up at the specified local location, not at a store, warehouse, etc. A refrigerated delivery truck arrives in your local area and parks in the parking lot. You drive up, roll down your window and give them your name, pop the trunk of your vehicle and they will load it in! You don’t even have to get out! It super simple, other than driving to the pick-up location. Most locations are within 5-10 minutes.
So in the end, it’s like a bulk, meat co-op! At least this is how you can think of it!
If it’s not sold in the grocery stores, how do I get it?
The way that this works is that you place your order online and then you will pick up your order from a local pick-up site as they are delivered to the area fresh in a cold truck. For example, the chicken comes right from the farm and is not frozen beforehand, so it is super fresh. The pick-up spot is usually within a few minute drive of your home and they are in a parking lot of a private business/organization (like a church parking lot) and the pick-up time for your area will be on a certain date and a small window of time (usually 30 minutes) on that day.
Here are some example pictures from our last pick-up:
Here are the details on the chicken breast:
How to get chicken breast for $1.27 per lb.
- Head to the Zaycon site HERE and register with a new email address
- Once you have registered, you can now see the sales in your specific area. So click on “shop by product” at the top.
- Then select chicken from the drop down menu.
- Then find the chicken breast option and click on it.
- Once you are on the details of the chicken breast, to actually order, click on the “on sale now” button at the top of the chicken details page.
- Add a case of chicken to your cart.
- Once in your cart, add the promo code: 25NOW and it will drop your price from $75.60 to $50.60.
- Complete checkout!
- Wait for your pickup location, date and time.
- You will also get reminder emails for your pickup in a few weeks.
- DON’T WAIT! They often sell out at many locations across the country!!
We highly encourage you to look into this and to place your orders soon as they sell out of this product. One time, I waited too long and the locations that were 3, 15, 25 minutes away were sold out and I had to go with the fourth option that was 45 minutes away, when I literally had an option up the road. It was still worth the 45 minute drive, however, I don’t wait any longer because I want to pick-up close to home and order before they sell out.
Don’t miss this event as it is only open for orders the next few weeks or until they sell out and then it will be gone again for a while!