******UPDATED: We called our local Target to get the exact rules on price matching and coupons. First, only some stores will price match doorbusters, so you will need to call your local store. Since the price matching is a relatively new concept at Target, this is how it works according to an employee at the Customer Service Desk: You can price match and use a manufacturer’s coupon, or use a target coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon, but they cannot price match and take a Target coupon as it is a double hit for them. Sometimes it takes a situation like this to figure out the dirty details!! The doorbusters are still a great deal (just not as great as we like it!!) so happy shopping!!
Target’s coupons and price-matching are proving to be a real budget saver for all of us thrifty shoppers! You can get a steal of a deal on board games at Target. We are a board game family and this makes for a real deal! These would also make a great gift idea – especially for a family (we love to get family gifts!)!
Here’s how it works:
1. Grab your Kmart ad and head to Target!
2. But, WAIT – before you go, you need these coupons!
- Go HERE to print off the Hasbro $5/1 game coupon
- Go HERE to print off Target’s $5/1 or cut out the coupon out of the big Target Toys ad found in the middle section.
3. Pick from one of the 2 following games (or both, just have a Hasbro coupon and Target coupon for each one!)
- Clue Secret and Spies
- Pictureka Flipper
4. Price match the game for $14.99, then stack both the Hasbro and Target coupons and pay ONLY $4.99 for each game!
You must have the Kmart ad with you in order to price match. Target told me that you need the entire ad, not just the portion with the games! Also, you can go HERE to print off a copy of the Target coupon policy to take with you in case clarification is needed, it clearly states that you can “stack, ” meaning that you can use both a manufacturer’s coupon and a Target coupon on the same item!
Thanks She Shops Smart!