I wanted to highlight this deal we spotted at Rite Aid while working on the diaper deals this week. It was a good one and it is for a product that I use. One of our 2013 goals was to live a more natural, organic and simple life in our diets and with what we put on our bodies as well. So I switched to more natural options for skincare for the past 2 months. I like the Simple products and they are about $6.99-$12.99 at Walmart and Rite Aid everyday. But the better news is that you can get them for as low as $1.99 at Rite Aid this upcoming week!!
Prices are $6.99 – $12.99 for these products. You will receive a $5 +UP reward for buying $10 worth of these items. There is a limit of 2 $5 +UP rewards.
You will want to print this great coupon twice!
Here’s the deal at Rite Aid starting on 2/10 – 2/16/13:
- Buy items priced at $6.99 = $13.98
- Then use two $2.00 off printable coupons HERE= $9.98
- Then use the $1.00/1 Rite Aid Store Coupon(from watching short video) = $8.98
- Then receive a $5 +Up reward = final is $3.98 for two or $1.99 each
Check out these helpful links to help you save more money!
- See more Rite Aid deals in our Rite Aid Category to not miss anything
- See the National Customizable and Printable Rite Aid Shopping List with Coupon Matchups!
- Search the Coupon Database for any specific coupons you may be looking for!