Well, today you can grab a really, really cheap and maybe even FREE subscription to Parents Magazine today!
This is offered again through Mamapedia (daily deal site). It is $5 for a year, but there is a coupon code to get $4 off your purchase and if you are new to Mamapedia, you might receive a $5 credit (not everyone gets it, it seems to be random). Either way, this magazine will cost you $1 or FREE!
Here’s how to get it:
- Head over to Mamapedia and create a new account (it’s FREE) or log-in
- Then find the national deal by clicking on the “your sweet deal in” button at the top.
- You will then see the Parents Magazine deal for $5 for 1 year.
- Add a 1 -year subscription to the Parents Magazine to your cart for $5
- At checkout use coupon code: FATWALLET4 and it will take $4 off = final is $1.00!
- And if you happen to get a credit of $5 = FREE
You also have the option of getting a two-year Parents Magazine subscription for $10 = $6 after the coupon code.
Please Note: If you did happen to receive FREE $5 credit to apply to make this purchase FREE – their site will still require you to enter your CC to checkout, but your card will not be charged!
- Magazine will be mailed to the mailing address you provide at checkout within 4-6 weeks
- Valid for 1-year subscription
Valid for new subscriptions and renewals. Limit (1) per household. May purchase as gifts. Offer valid Jan 27-Feb 1, 2011 only. Will automatically receive subscription in 4-6 weeks after order placed.
Thanks Money Saving Mom