Hobby Lobby has a great sale to take advantage of and stock up on! They sell youth T-shirts for $3.50 normally, but they are on sale for 50% off this week. This means that they are only $1.75 each!
There are soooo many things you could do with these t-shirts (stock-up!). Here are just some ideas:
- Fun painting/creative project to design/decorate their own shirt. This would be a nice summer activity or even a birthday party activity for any time of the year!
- Kid identification: the idea is that all of the kids wear the same color t-shirt when you are out either at a park, theme park or big event so that you can identify them easier and also have an easy color system for others to identify them in case they get lost. Better yet is wear adult t-shirts in the same color. We know many families that will all wear the same color t-shirts on each day of their vacations for safety reasons!
- Just add them to the wardrobe for cheap! With a pair of jeans, you can get many outfits out of this sale for cheap! This is a simple, always matching, affordable way to build up a child’s (more specifically boys) wardrobe!
- Family reunion t-shirts
- Camp or event t-shirts
- Making a first sewing or quilting project out of them!
- Convert your t-shirt to a bag/purse for a fun project.
- Stamp hand prints or feet prints for a fun keepsake shirt!
- Many, many more ideas and craft projects using t-shirts!
Thanks Money Saving Mom