If you remember over the Black Friday weekend we shared with you a great offer from ING – they were offering you $107 just for trying their Electric Orange Account. We know many of you shared with us how excited you were to try them, especially as they do not have bank fees, a minimum balance or overdraft fees. But if you forgot, you needed to make five separate purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your Electric Orange Card within 45 days of opening your account to receive the $107 bonus.
We wanted to share with you some quick and easy ways you can make your five qualified purchases if you haven’t done so yet:
- Purchase a Kindle book – Need a book to read? Purchase a Kindle book, sit back and relax and enjoy your day!
- Download an MP3 from Amazon – If you’ve been looking for a specific song or album, time is a great time to do it! As the songs are less than $1 this will give you a chance to make a purchase for less.
- Rent a Movie from Amazon Instant Video starting at $0.99 – Another quick idea that doesn’t require shipping or leaving your home is to rent a movie from Amazon. The nice thing about this option is you can make your rental purchase now and then you have 30 days to complete watching this 24-hour rental.
- Head to a local store and make a few small purchases. Obviously this requires you to leave your home. 🙂
You need to ensure you make 5 separate purchases (not five items in one order) to qualify for this promotion.
Did you miss the offer over Black Friday? No worries as ING Direct is offering you a $50 bonus right now just for trying their account and services!
To sign up for your Electric Orange Account:
- Click over to ING, select the option for an Electric Orange Account HERE
- Follow the process to sign up (it originally took us about 5 minutes)
- Make a total of 3 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your Electric Orange Card or Person2Person Payments (or any combination of the two) within 45 days.
Your $50 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.