Many grocery stores have started a new week of sales. Here are some highlights and links to the lists with match-ups for the store you prefer to shop at!
Here are some highlights of the Kroger sale going on right now. Head over to Stockpiling Moms for the full list.
Propel Fitness Water, $.99
- -$.50 Mega
- B1G1 Propel Fitness Water Printable 10/9/2010 = FREE after coupons
Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup, $.99
- -$.50 Mega
- $0.40/2 Campbells’ Condensed Varieties 10/3/2010 Smart Source Insert – Doubles =$.18/2 or $0.09 each
Carnation Evaporated Milk, 12 oz, $1.19
- -$.50 Mega
- $0.50/2 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk Very Best 10/6/2010 Rolling
- $0.50/2 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk 9/26/2010 SS Insert (exp 11/30/2010)
- $1/3 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk 9/26/2010 SS Insert (exp 11/30/2010)
- $0.50/2 Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk Very Best Baking 4/29/2010 Rolling
- Final Price = $.38/2
See the full list of deals.
Publix has started a new week of sales. We were able to visit a Publix when we took our family vacation to Georgia last year and we loved it! We have stricter coupon policies at our stores here and so we loved how Publix was so coupon friendly.
Notes on shopping at Publix:
- Publix stores double coupons everyday except in Florida.
- Most Publix stores accept local competitor coupons. Different competitor coupons are accepted at different stores, so check with your customer service desk to see which competitor coupons they allow.
- Publix allows you to purchase one item to get the BOGO price, unless you’re a Florida shopper. (If you live in Florida you have”true” BOGO and need to purchase two items to get the discount).
- Publix allows you to stack a manufacturer coupon and store coupon (Publix store coupon or competitor store coupon) on each item.
For more information on shopping at Publix, go HERE. Each of the above are per the discretion of each store.
Here are the highlights of the deals, but you will want to check out the full-list at Passionate Penny Pincher.
3M Scotch Packaging Tape, Clear or Brown, High Performance, BOGO $3.49
- $0.50/1 Scotch Packaging Tape = $.74 each after coupon
- $1/1 Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts All You Nov 2010 OR 10/17 Smart Source Insert OR $1/2 Barber Food Products = $1.49 each after $1/1 coupon
College Inn Broth, Assorted Varieties, 32 ounce carton, BOGO $2.49
- $0.75/1 College Inn Broth 9/19/2010 Red Plum Insert OR $1/1 College Inn Broth Cartons or Cans 9/19/2010 Red Plum Insert = $.24 each after coupon
- $0.50/1 Glass Plus Cleaner = $.25 each after $.50/1 coupon doubled
Green Giant Canned Vegetables, Assorted Varieties, 11-15.25 ounce can (Excluding Specialty Corn Varieties, Three Bean Salad and Asparagus) BOGO $1.29
$0.50/2 Green Giant Vegetables 10/24/2010 Smart Source Insert = .14 each after coupon
$1/1 Krusteaz Cookie Mix 10/10/2010 Smart Source Insert =.09 each after coupon
- $1/1 Mayfield Ice Cream 09/12/2010 Smart Source Insert= $1.74 each after $1/1 coupon
- $0.40/1 Shedd’s Country Crock Product (IE) Printable (FF)
- Stack with $.50/1 Shedd’s Country Crock Margarine Tubs or Quarters, TARGET coupon= FREE plus $.35 overage when you stack both coupons
Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt, Assorted Varieties, Creamy, Nonfat. 4 pack, 4 ounce cup, BOGO $2.50
$0.50/1 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt OR $0.50/1 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt 10/3/2010 General Mills Insert = $.25 each after $.50/1 coupon doubled
- $0.65/1 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal OR $1/2 General Mills Cereal= $1.34 each after coupon
- See our recipe for a yummy dessert using Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
Wisk, 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent, Assorted Varieties, 50 ounce bottle, $4.49
- $1/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent OR $1/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent OR $2/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent 10/24/2010 Red Plum Insert = $2.49 each after $2/1 coupon
Stonyfield Farm Yogurt, Assorted Varieties, 6 ounce cup, 10/$5
- $0.50/3 Stonyfield Organic Yogurt = 3 for $.50 after coupon
See the full-list for even more deals.
- Safeway doubles all coupons up to $1.00. This means if you have a .25 = .50, .40 = .80, .50 = $1.00, .75 = $1.00 etc. This has been verified for Colorado stores, but you will want to verify it with your local Safeway.
- Our friend Jennie from Bargain Blessings has put together the Safeway deals with coupon matchups and so you will definitely want to check them out. She even gives everything a grade (A-F) which is helpful reference for you.
Pillsbury Cookie Dough $2.50
- Buy 6 and use$1.00/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough Coupons HERE, HERE or HERE
- Receive a $3.00 catalina for buying 6 = $1.50 each after coupon and catalina
Kraft Miracle whip or Mayonnaise $1.99 with in-ad coupon
See the full list for even more deals.
Here are some of the deals that you can find at Albertson’s right now. You will want to head to the HappyMoneySaver for the full list of deals.
Balance bars – $0.99 each
- Buy 2 and use B1G1 FREE Balance Bars coupon from the 10/10 SmartSource insert = .50 each coupon
Coffee-mate Flavored Creamers, 16 oz $1.50 each
- .75/1 printable coupon = .75 each
Mentos Gum $1.00
- $1/1 from 10/03 Smart Source Insert = FREE
Albertson’s Mix and Match Promo: Get $5 Instant Savings When you buy 10 Items, mix and match. Prices listed are after factoring in buying 10 with the instant savings.
Albertsons Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup $0.29 when you buy 10
Albertsons Canned Chicken or Beef Broth, 14.5 oz. $0.39 when you buy 10
Green Giant Vegetables, 11-15.25 oz $0.39 when you buy 10
Glade Relaxing Moments Aerosol $1.99 when you buy 10
- $1/1 Glade spray printable = .99 each
*If you are a blogger and are interested in teaming up with us for grocery match-ups – please email us at thriftyus @ thethriftycouple . com. Thanks!