In case you missed this last week, we are speaking all about Fitting-It-All-In with your budget as a homeschooling family. We wanted to remind you that today we are speaking live at 11:00 AM MST!
Here are some of the topics we’ll be addressing:
- How to fit it all into your budget, even as a one-income family
- Setting and meeting your financial goals
- Planning for how to handle financial discussions in your marriage and family
- The financially responsible lifestyle
Plus, you won’t want to miss this as we’re giving away a free copy of The 2% Rule To Get Debt Free Fast Workbook and our No Food Waste Menu Planner, just for joining us today!
In addition, there are a number of other amazing and free sessions that you won’t want to miss.
- May 3rd, 9:00 AM CST – Rachael Carmin, Apologia: Attention: Obsessive-Compulsive Perfectionist Control-Freaks, Chill Out!
- May 3rd, 10:30 AM CST – Marcia Washburn, Building Tomorrow’s Generation: Management for Moms: Helpful Advice from a Homeschool Vet
- May 3rd, 2:00 PM CST – Tauna Meyer, Proverbial Homemaker: Homemaking Tips and Tricks for the Busy Homeschool Mom
- May 3rd, 3:30 PM CST – Sharon Fisher, BJU: Homeschooling on Empty: Biblical Principles for Relationships and Practical Tips for Home Management
We were excited and blessed to be asked this year to participate and share our tips and encouragement for families in Fitting-It-All-In with your budget coming up in just over a few hours!
Don’t forget that all of the video interviews with speakers bring a Christ-centered focus to these topics.