We wanted to give you a head’s up that you only have a couple more days to get the newspaper delivered to your door at this price!
It’s been about a year since we have shared a deal on newspapers, but we are finally excited to share these deals with you and find deals again after all this time! Why? Well, in our many years of couponing, one tool that we know that has contributed to the highest percent of savings is having the Sunday paper for the coupons! Let’s break it down:
- The #1 Resource/Tool needed to save the most money is coupons
- There are coupons from many places (mail, printable, newspapers) but 45 – 50% of the total coupons you use come out of the newspaper! THIS IS HUGE! That means that to save about 50% more than what you are saving now, the coupons from the newspaper that you are using!
- Although there are many sources of coupons, many stores will not take printable coupons (second major source of coupons) and so this means that your newspaper coupons are your RELIABLE source of savings = essential resource to achieve your low spending goals!
Facts regarding coupons!
- Even if you do not use one single food coupon, your savings alone from personal care items and household items alone brings in massive savings!
- The average coupon value today is $1.40 each – most packets include dozens and dozens of coupons = a lot of value
- We treat our coupons like cash because that is what they are!
- If you are strictly organic, you may or may not see the savings because there isn’t a lot of organic foods coupons. We are still struggling to figure this out for this type of shopper, but at these prices, it is worth seeing if it will work!
HERE’S THE BEST PART
You can get the Sunday Newspapers for the coupons delivered to your door for as low as .38 each!
Why is this so great!! Well, we have not seen the newspapers this low in a while! Buying them in the stand is $1.50 – $2 each!! Even if you are a current subscriber, you can add more to your subscription at this cost.
We are highlighting two newspapers in Utah, but you can get similar deals in the following areas by clicking on the links below and order online! Be sure to mention that The Thrifty Couple referred you so that you can lock in your $20 per year (.38 each newspaper deal) and so that we can get deals like this in the future if they are popular enough!
- This is for the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret Morning News (you can click here to go directly to this deal)
- These two newspapers deliver all across the state of Utah
- You will receive the Sunday Only edition
- PLUS they have extra coupon packets that the other newspapers in the state do not have.
- You can get up to 4 newspapers at this cost
- Even if you are a current subscriber, we can add more to what you currently receive.
And although the value of the coupons in each newspaper is over $100, you will probably only use around $10 – $40 worth of coupons for your families needs = investment of .38 and the return on investment = $10-$40!
Here’s how this works:
- One newspaper for $20 for the WHOLE Year = $20
- Two newspapers for $20 each for the year = $40
- Three newspapers for $20 each for the year = $60
- Four newspapers for $20 each for the year = $80
HERE’S THE BAD PART!
This deal is only good for a short time, the ending date is unknown, but usually only last a short time – then it will probably disappear for a while again!
So if you live in Utah and have realized that you are in need of the newspaper, or in need of adding more to your current subscriptions, then fill-out this form and your order will be placed. If you have questions, please feel free to email us at thriftyus AT thethriftycouple.com and we will be happy to help you!
In addition, if you live in the following areas, you can get similar newspaper deals right now too! Just click on the links to be taken to the information on the current deals.
Note: For ease and accuracy to ensure your order goes through, we recommend going to the post on our site and clicking through the links to the forms on your web browser. Please do not click through on mobile devices or if you are reading this article via RSS or email as the deals will not go through.
Salt Lake Tribune/Deseret News – $0.38 EACH!
* Please note most/all residents of Utah can receive the highlighted deal for the Tribune/Deseret News so make sure to check that first as it will be a better deal
Los Angeles Newspapers – .50 each
Orange County Register – $1.51 each
Press Enterprise (Riverside and Temecula) – .75 each
San Diego Union Tribune – .50 each
Las Vegas Review Journal – .77 each
Idaho State Journal – .83 each
*Please note, if the newspaper in your area is not listed, know that we are continually looking for newspaper deals in other areas so this list is expanding. If you would like us to try and work with your area soon, then leave a comment and we will see what we can find for you!
Be sure to find out how to use them for maximum savings by reading our previous post!
I would love if you could find deals like this in the state of New Mexico!