With a new year upon us, its time to get back to normal life and make plans for your family’s budget and financial goals for 2012. What if you could quickly and easily do something now to give your family an extra $600 this year alone? (based on the average spending for an American household) What if the additional effort needed is by paying your everyday bills and expenses with a new card (a debit card of course)?! Last year we shared with you an awesome way we earn cash back just by using our PerkStreet FinancialSM debit card – we learned about this from Dave Ramsey and after signing up (its FREE and easy to sign up) just loved how much money we earned.
Check out some great ideas on how to use your cash back:
- Effectively lower your monthly bills by paying with your cash back rewards
- Use the perks to help meet some of your new financial goals for 2012!
- Save this FREE money and use it to budget for Christmas this year (it is coming, you know :))
We encourage you to check out our last post where we gave you all the details on what Perkstreet is all about. Throughout the year we’ll be sharing tips on how we used our card with necessary expenses to help pay our “mommy and our newborn son’s” hospital bills (while earning great rewards), how we immediately apply our rewards to budgeted bills with the end result of giving us more money to save this year, and other great ways we have found to use and earn more perks!
Our last post will give you all the details, but here’s a quick summary:
- Earn 2% cash back on all non-PIN debit card purchases for 3 months (90 days)
- After 90 days, earn 2% cash back on every non-PIN purchases when your balance is $5,000 or more or earn 1% cash back for balances below $5,000. Either way, you won’t find another bank in America that gives you more rewards on debit.
- Get 5% PowerPerks at rotating monthly categories and merchants (this month on sport and athletic clubs (think New Year’s resolutions) and TurboTax (a favorite for us as well – more later!))
- No credit check. No annual fee. It’s free to get and free to use.
Click HERE to go directly to PerkStreet FinancialSM and sign up for FREE!
Click HERE to check out our last post with all the details on how you can earn $600 cash back (or more!) this year from your everyday spending!
The PerkStreet FinancialSM Debit MasterCard® is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license from MasterCard International Incorporated.