If you saw yesterday’s Doctor Oz show today, he talked about Alzheimer’s prevention and brain health. One of the items Dr Oz recommends for brain health and Omega-3 Fatty Acids is Chia Seeds!
A few months ago he also mentioned other nutritional values of Chia Seeds, including healthy weight loss and as a super food. We love Flaxseeds and the Doctor Oz show we saw with Dr. Weil where it was said that Chia seeds were better than Flaxseeds.
So we put ourselves to work to find a great deal on Chia Seeds – we love them and eat them on cereals, salads and by the handfuls! This is also a great source of fiber for our kids (and ourselves). We got a great deal a while back for the two pack 14 oz. bags and we use them almost everyday and still are using the first bag. A little goes a long way!
Here are the top prices and deals for Chia Seeds that we could find:
- Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds two 14oz bags normally $22.00 on sale for $11.85 for both with Subscribe and Save ($5.93 each bag) and FREE shipping.
- Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds Aztec Superfood, 16 Ounce Pouch normally $17.98 on sale for $7.89 with Subscribe and save and FREE shipping.
- Chia Seeds 3lb. bag normally $27.99 on sale for $19.99 and FREE shipping.
- Large selection of Chia Seeds on sale at Vitacost.com and FREE shipping with $49 or more order. Use this link HERE for a FREE $10 off coupon with orders of $30 or more for even greater savings!
- Even more selections of Chia Seeds on Amazon here.
Don’t miss our other cheaper alternatives for Dr. Oz Recommendations!
Disclaimer: Our website is not affiliated with the Dr Oz show. Please check any advice with a licensed practitioner prior to attempting any recommendations provided here. And as in any case on this site, any type of health recommendation is for information purposes only – the statements made here have not been evaluated by the U S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) nor are they intended to provide any type of medical advice.