Zaycon Foods is a nationwide company that provides fresh chicken, beef, pork and seafood to families at an affordable price. Their meat is higher quality and in some cases a natural option. They only have meat offerings at certain times of the year and for a certain type of meat.
We will post when they have a new offering so that you can get a good meat deal if it is a meat your family uses!
We actually talked about how they were offering their Chicken Sale this past fall and we even showed you what we did with our super chicken sale! We have been extremely pleased with the quality of chicken that we have gotten from them and we don’t have any complaints. We are just excited to have a good source for good natural chicken!
Well, with that, they are now offering a Buffalo Style Chicken Wings sale. This is not a normal offering, but a special one (and one that we haven’t seen before). They are selling them for $2.99 per lb., which is a decent price for high quality chicken products. The price must be a little better than we think because these are selling out like hotcakes (everyone else loves the price), so they may or may not be available in your area.
Here’s information about the Buffalo Style Chicken Wings from the Zaycon site:
Second, their popular ham sale is going on right now too, and this time you can also get pork sausage links as the special offering too.
As far as the price, I think that this is decent for high quality sausage and ham. However, I can’t be certain as we don’t eat pork (I just don’t like it, no matter the quality!), so I rarely check the prices. But last time, many of you said that this was a great price and that the ham from Zaycon is great! So based on other’s experiences with this specific product and our overall experience with Zaycon for other foods, we’re going to say that this is a great way to go! Also, if this seems like more than you would use, you might want to consider what they suggest and sharing your case with friends and family and splitting the costs!
Here’s information from the Zaycon site about these meats:
Here’s how this works:
- You place your order and then you will pick up your order from a local pick-up site as they are delivered to the area fresh (the sausage comes frozen).
- The orders are in bulk case prices, which gives you the higher quality meats for a more affordable price.
- You do need to order in 20 and 22lb. cases and you can get multiple cases.
- One case will probably be more than enough ham or bacon for an entire year. So, the investment now means that you got a good deal, good meat and less excuses to not get a meal made as the meat is waiting in your freezer 🙂
- It is a super simple process!
- After you order, wait until your pick-up date and time and then all you need to do is to show up at the pick-up site, you don’t even need to get out of your car, and they will look you up on the order sheet (or iPad ;)) and then you pop your trunk/back and they will load up your order for you!
In addition, they are actually offering many different things right now, this is just what stuck out to us! Zaycon offers meats all over the country, but what they offer in each area does differ. So you will need to check your area for the foods you can get now.
The window for ordering is short as most areas need to have their orders completed in the next two weeks or so depending on the products. However, they do sell out quickly, so you will not want to miss it and not wait as the usually sell out before the ordering deadline.
Head to the Zaycon Site HERE and register (or log-in if already a member).
You have to be registered to see the prices, pickup and delivery details and dates for your area and additional details.
Don’t miss this event as it is only open for orders the next few days and then it will be gone again for a while!