Have you heard of Butterfly Saves Discount eVouchers before? Well, I am really excited to share this new savings idea with you. What I love about our day and age is that the internet has created and seemingly unlimited source of savings. We discover new things nearly daily. Most of which we don’t end up talking about here because there is just so much and a lot of it is the same, type of savings, just through another company (like to dozens of cash back sites), but then there are these savings ideas that are so good, we have to share them here!
So with that, we are excited to share this new way to buy Butterfly Saves Discount eVouchers to get gift cards to popular stores like Kohls, Target, Walmart and more for 50% off!
This one is an additional way to save big time bucks, especially when stacked with the other ways to save that we have already talked about! That’s what makes it noteworthy to post here. It’s a unique addition to the savings steps we’ve talked about before when shopping online.
What is Butterfly Saves Discount eVouchers?
Butterfly Saves is a new website that gives you cashback on your purchases. Now while there are many websites that give you cash back, the unique thing about Butterfly Saves is an additional cash back opportunity.
That’s because Butterfly Saves also sells ecoupons or evouchers for 50% off. You can buy a $10 voucher to online stores for only $5. This is an immediate 50% savings on those low purchases.
UPDATE: Since the time of posting this article, Butterfly Saves has modified its terms. You can still buy $10 gift cards for $5, but you have to spend a minimum of $40. Previously, the minimum purchase was only $10. So although this is still a fantastic deal, it’s only going to work on purchases that are more. You can also shop online and then before you checkout, take advantage of this on those cases where you are spending $40 or more.
How to Buy Butterfly Saves Discount eVouchers
- Head to the Butterfly Saves site HERE on a desktop computer (it doesn’t work on mobile yet)
- Then select the $10 voucher you would like to purchase. This is just a screenshot of some of them, but there are a lot of options.
- Make your voucher purchase and pay only $5 for a $10 value
- Watch for your email with your redemption instructions
- Here’s what those instructions are using the example from my recent purchase of a $10 Kohls voucher for $5:
- Once you are ready to shop online at that retailer, just click on the “activate” button that pops up at the bottom.
- Here’s the really cool part: if you have one of those $10 vouchers, that cash back will automatically activate when you click the activate button. BUT..you will ALSO get the cash back percentage! In our example, I earned $10 PLUS 3% of my purchase back!
- Payment is received easily, including via PayPal – So I paid $5, did my normal shopping on Kohls.com (shopping sale, plus Kohls coupons and in-store pickup for free). After I finished, I was paid $10.77, making my crazy great deals at Kohls even lower!
So there you have it!
If you want to save an additional $5 on your online purchases, then you will want to quickly take this extra step! It really only takes me about 3-4 minutes extra to buy a $10 evoucher for $5 before I do any online shopping. Recently, I have used Butterfly Saves for Groupon and Dominos Pizza. The Groupon deal was awesome because I bought a $40 dinner voucher for $20 from Groupon, but I also used a 20% off coupon code that made the $40 voucher only $16 ($20 Groupon price, less 20% , plus received my $10 cash back that I paid $5 for. So in the end, we had a nice $40 dinner voucher to a local restaurant that I only paid $11 for!
Our Review of Butterfly Saves Discount eVouchers
So we are really loving this new savings idea because it just “stacks” with all of our old savings tricks. The only negative about Butterfly Saves is that you can only use it on a desktop/laptop computer. They cash back activate button does not work on mobile yet. But they are also a newish site, so we hope they are working on adding mobile use too.
We do notice that the evoucher selection changes often, and many more stores are added regularly, which is great because we have been able to get vouchers for nearly all of our online shopping since I was introduced to this site nearly two months ago. I have used it every time!