Another great week for diapers! The things I am most excited about is FREE Pampers Wipes tubs with the awesome coupon for $2/1 Tub of Pampers wipes found this the PG newspaper coupon insert from 6/6! We do not have opportunities to stock up on wipes for super cheap like we can with the diapers! I hope you have those coupons! If you are not getting the newspaper yet, see our post on discounted newspapers, PLUS – if you live in UT, you can get AN ABSOULTE LOWEST PRICE on newspapers right now and THIS WILL END ANY DAY, so if you need newspapers, send us an email ASAP to get you started so you don’t miss out for the future!
A Few Tips When Using This List:
- The deals listed include coupons that are available for everyone to utilize now (i.e. from the newspaper or printable), but be sure to check your stash of coupons as you may have others that you have collected from mailers, friends, past promotions, etc. and some that could have a higher value from these sources!
- The deals listed are the top ways to maximize, assuming you are using the highest possible value coupon listed below – the final prices will be a little higher if you use a lesser value coupon.
- The dates in parentheses next to the diaper coupons are the expiration dates of the coupons
Check our Diaper Size Chart to see how many diapers are in each type and size package to figure your best cost per diaper! Please note that this chart is continually being updated and added to continuously!
Diaper and Wipes Coupons:
*To find the Huggies coupons on coupons.com, look on the left side bar and click on the Huggies icon! Also, a couple of the coupons expire today for Pampers (they are in red!)!!
- $3/1 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers
- $3/1 Huggies Diapers
- $2.50/1 Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
- $4/2 Huggies Diapers
- $3.50/2 Huggies Snug and Dry
- .50/1 Huggies Wipes
- $2/2 Huggies wipes second set
- $2.50/3 Huggies wipes
- $1.50/1 off Huggies Little Swimmers
- $2.00 off Pull-ups
- $1.00 off Huggies Goodnites
- $1.50/1 Any Huggies Little Swimmers second link
- $1.50/1 Huggies Little Swimmers (Target Web Coupon – can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons)
- $3/1 Huggies Little Movers or Snugglers (Target site, but manufacturer’s coupon)
- $3.50 off both Huggies Diapers and Wipes (184 ct. or higher) (Target web coupon – can combine with manufacturer’s coupons)
- $1.00 off both Huggies jeans diapers and wipes (Rite Aid Video Values – can be combined with manufacturer’s coupon)
- $1.00 off one Seventh Generation diapers
- $1.50/1 Earth’s Best diapers
- $2.00 off one Pampers boxed diapers, Swaddlers New Baby, Swaddlers Sensitive or Cruisers $2/1 RP 4/18 (6/18/10) Target Coupon (can be combined with manufacturer’s coupon)
- $2.00 off Huggies Little Swimmers Walgreens May coupon book (found in store near the ads)
- $1.oo off Huggies Diapers in Walgreens Children’s Activity Book (sold for $1 at participating Walgreens and can use coupon over and over until March 2011) (Walgreens coupon)
- Pampers boxed diapers, Swaddlers New Baby, Swaddlers Sensitive or Cruisers $2/1 RP 4/18 (6-18-10) (Target Coupon – Only used at Target)
- Pampers Diapers or Pants, any $1.50/1 PG 6/6 (7-31-10)
- Pampers Wipes, any 60 ct or larger $2/1 PG 6/6 (7-31-10)
- Diapers.com $10 rebate for purchase of $75 or more for first time/new account users
- Rite Aid store rebate for $2.00/1 Huggies diapers, Pull-ups or Goodnites jumbo any variety. Purchase between 5/28/10 – 6/24/10. limit one per rebate period.
- Rite Aid store rebate for Huggies jumbo packs any variety, buy 5 get the 6th FREE for purchases between 4/25/10 -7/24/10. limit one per rebate period.
- Rite Aid store rebate for $3/1 Rite Aid Baby wipes refill pack of 216-240 ct. Purchase between 5/28/10 – 6/24/10. limit one per rebate period.
- Babies R Us/Toys R Us FREE pack of diapers for every 10 you purchase through the Rewards R Us program
Deals on Diapers by Store:
SUMMARY: Rite Aid has the best deal for diapering products at $2.99 each!! Also, you can get the Pampers tubs of wipes for FREE from Walmart!
Walgreens – as low as $5.99 for Walgreens brand diapers jumbo pack diapers.
Walgreens only has their brand of diapers called W in the ad this week they are on sale for $5.99 each jumbo pack. and a limit of 3. They also have their brand of refill wipes 210-240 ct. also on sale for $5.99. If you have any Register Rewards to use, this would make your cost per pack even lower!
Rite Aid – as low as $2.99 for Huggies jumbo diapers – up to 6!
UPDATE: See our new deal scenarios for Huggies at $2.16 each Jumbo pack!
Also, you will need to sign-up for Rite Aid’s new Wellness + Rewards program (it’s FREE) to take advantage of many sale prices through out the store, and earn points for future discounts! Also, by being a first time sign-up (new email addresses) you will also receive a number of Rite Aid coupons, including a $5/$25 purchase coupon! Plus, check out previous post for a number of Rite Aid total purchase coupons!
Also, Rite Aid has introduced a new program called +UP Rewards which are a lot like catalinas or Walgreens Register Rewards = essentially Rite Aid cash to use on your next transaction! The rewards will print at the bottome of your receipt! Rite Aid just keeps rolling out with the savings options! Love, love, love it!! In order to earn these +UP Rewards, you will need to join the Rite Aid Wellness + Rewards program!
Okay – so now that we have those awesome ways to save explanations out of the way – let’s break down some diaper and wipes deals this week!
For Huggies Diapers:
- Buy 1Huggies jumbo diapers for $8.99 each with Wellness + Rewards program = $8.99
- Then use $3.00/1 (see all of the options above) = $5.99
- Then receive a $1 +UP Reward to use on your next transaction, so when considering this discount =$4.99
- Then submit for a $2 Single Check Rebate = final is $2.99!!
Remember the Rite Aid Huggies jumbo packs rebate we have been telling you about (buy 5 get a FREE pack!) – I think this is a great week to maximize on this deal! You will first want to log-on to your Single Check Rebate account to see if you have already purchased any Huggies towards this promotion. I am going to show with needing to purchase all 5 at one time, but this can be adjusted to accomodate any past qualifying purchases you have made! Also, check your video values account to see if you have any diaper coupons waiting to be printed or if you have printed some and not used them yet as many have long expiration dates – if you do, the following deals will be even better!! The following is what everyone can get NOW with coupons available now!
Here we go on maximizing, for best maximizing, please do this in 2 transactions!
- Buy 2 Huggies diapers for $8.99 each (with Wellness + Rewards program card) = $17.98
- Purchase anything in the store for $2.02 or more to get your total over $20
- Then use $5/$20 Rite Aid video values coupon (after watching enough videos for 20 credits – you can only do this one time per month and June’s video values have now started!) = $15
- Then use 2 $3/1 – $6 = $9.00
- Then receive a $1 +UP Reward to use on your next transaction (1 per transaction), so when considering this discount = $8.00
- Then submit for $2 SCR single check rebate (one per rebate period)= final is $6 for 2 packs or $3.00 each!! PLUS 2 to go towards your FREE pack!
- Buy 3 Huggies diapers for $8.99 each = $26.97
- Then use $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon (see previous post for a list of $5/$25 coupons) = $21.97
- Then use 3 $3/1 – $9 = $12.97
- Then receive a $1 +UP Reward to use on your next transaction (1 per transaction), so when considering this discount = $11.97
- Then submit for FREE pack of diapers rebate (one per rebate period) = final is $11.97 for 4 packs or $3.24 each!!
Grand Summary between the 2 transactions: Final total is $17.97 for 6 jumbo packs of Huggies diapers or $2.99 each!!
Share your ideas on how to maximize too as there are sooo many ways!
CVS has a great week of diaper deals this week! Also, if you sign-up for CVS’s emails, they will email you a coupon for $4/$20 purchase. Also, it was being reported last week that many CVS stores have the Huggies products clearance on many Huggies items – this still may be going on!! Many of the items are up to 75% off!! Plan to take the above listed Huggies coupons with you to see what your store may have – some items are marked as low as $3 = FREE with the $3/1 coupons!! You may need to scan the Huggies items to see some of the clearance items as they may not be marked!
Here’s how to maximize on the products listed in their ad for this week! If you still have the CVS $1/1 Huggies Jeans diapers, this would make for an even better deal below – they are no longer available to print!
For Huggies Jumbo Diapers jumbo packs:
- Buy 1 Huggies jumbo packs for $8.49 with card = $8.49
- Then use $3/1 Huggies = final is $5.49
For Huggies Jeans Diapers jumbo packs:
- Buy 1 Huggies Jeans jumbo packs for $11.99 with card = $11.99
- Then use $3/1 Huggies = $8.99
- Then use one $1/1 CVS coupon = final is $7.99
Just like Rite Aid, I am going to show one idea on how to maximize the $4/$20 coupon (also, if you have any Extra Care Bucks to use – it would make your total even lower!)
- Buy 3 Huggies Jeans diapers for $8.49 with card = $25.47
- Then use $4/$20 CVS coupon = $21.47
- Then use three $3/1 Huggies – $9 = final is $12.47 for 3 packs or $4.16 each!
Walmart – FREE Pampers Wipes Tubs and $5.97 for Huggies Jumbo Packs:
Walmart’s ad show the Super Packed Boxed Pampers and Huggies diapers for $25.
For Pampers Super Packed Box:
- Buy 1 Pampers Super Packed Boxed for $25
- Then use 1 $1.50/1 PG 6/6 for an additional $1.50 off each = final is $23.50 per club box. Through May 31st ONLY!
For Huggies Super Packed Box:
- Buy 1 Huggies Super Packed Boxed for $25
- Then use 1 $3.00/1 for an additional $3.00 off each = final is $22.00 per club box.
For Pampers Wipes Tubs:
- Buy 1 Pampers Tubs at$1.97 = $1.97
- Then use $2/1 PG 6/6 = final is .03 OVERAGE!!
Walmart also has their Jumbo packs of Huggies and Pampers for $8.97 everyday – add coupons to this for even lower deals!
For Huggies Jumbo packs:
- Buy 1 Huggies Jumbo packs for $8.97
- Then use 1 $3.00/1 for an additional $3.00 off each = final is $5.97 per pack.
For Pampers Jumbo packs:
- Buy 1 Pampers Jumbo packs for $8.97
- Then $1.50/1 PG 6/6 = final is $7.47 per pack.
Also, Walmart has the Parent’s Choice club box diapers for $12.50 a box. *Our recommendation for Walmart is to take as many coupons (for the pampers) as you can and compare the prices of the small packs at $2 off each pack vs. the bigger box at $23 with one $2 off coupon. It may be a lot cheaper for the pampers diapers – maybe even cheaper per diaper than the Parent’s Choice!
Target as low as $28.49 each Huggies item
Target has the super value club box of Pampers diapers on sale for $29.99. Here’s how to maximize!
- Buy 1 Pampers Super Value Club Box for $29.99.
- Then use $1.50/1 PG 6/6 = $28.49
Kmart – as low as $2.06 for 6 Pampers items
Kmart has both Huggies Jumbo packs and Pull-Ups Jumbo packs for $9.99. Let’s maximize with coupons!
For Huggies Jumbo packs:
- Buy 1 Huggies Jumbo packs for $9.99
- Then use 1 $3.00/1 for an additional $3.00 off each = final is $6.99 per pack.
For Huggies Pull-Ups Jumbo packs:
- Buy 1 Huggies Jumbo packs for $9.99
- Then $2.00/1 = final is $7.99 per pack.
Babies R Us/Toys R Us Reusable Tub of Diapers filled with FREEBIES and coupons for $44.49
Babies R Us and Toys R Us is running a gift card promotion on Huggies value boxes of diapers – get a FREE $15 Toys R Us/Babies R Us gift card when you purchase two this week! Here’s how to maximize.
For Huggies Value Boxes of Diapers:
- Buy 2 Huggies Value box at $40.99 = $81.98
- Then use 2 $3/1 – $6 = $75.98
- Then receive a $15 Toys R Us/Babies R Us gift card for purchasing 2 = final is $60.98 for 2 boxes or $30.49 each. PLUS – every 10 packs of diapers, get one FREE on the Rewards R Us program.
Now link up your deals! Feel free to link up any deals related to baby! Diapers, wipes, formula, apparel, creams/lotions, furniture, equipment! ANYTHING for baby