Deep in Debt to Debt Free SeriesThis post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Have you been following all our ups and downs in our Deep in Debt to Debt Free Series? Or rather, maybe you’ve been following all our downs? If you’ve been reading along then you know what we mean. Don’t miss a single installment. Check out the work in progress below!
- Part I: The Newly Unthrifty Couple
- Turning Our Apartment Into an Unthrifty Home
- It’s A Crystal Affair
- The Show Me Just How Much Debt We Can Get Into State
- The Most Insane Way to Buy a Car
- Our Seven Debtly Sins of Eating Out
- One Year Later and Our First House
- Will This Business Get Us Out of Trouble?
- Why Didn’t This Couple Realize What They Were Doing?
- The Baby that Saved Us Financially
- The Unsuccessful Coupon Couple
- You Want Us to Eat What?
If you wonder why we are sharing our story, please check out an excerpt below from The Baby that Saved Us Financially. Thank you for joining us on this journey!
And although we will try to detail the struggles and frustrations, we want you to know that it will probably sound easier than it was. It will probably seem like we were working through our plan like clockwork and we could see it all unfold before us. But we don’t want you to be deceived. What we are about to detail is a summary of our lives and years of struggle, of tension and many times of “not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel”. The hours of struggle would turn into days, the days into weeks, and so on. So often the ink on paper (or electronic ink) just doesn’t do justice to the pain and struggle. But we at least want to warn you to look for it. We want you to know it is real. We want you to know that when you say “I just don’t see any way out” that we’ve said the same thing. We can’t claim to be where you are at, but we can claim to know how it feels. And how that feeling of dread can affect everything you do. That is part of why we write this.