It’s Cyber Monday 2013!
Honestly, Cyber Monday is becoming more and more extinct each year because retailers step up the holiday shopping online for many days of the holiday shopping season, basically making everyday in the Christmas shopping season “Cyber Monday.”
But, almost all retailers still promote and have a “cyber monday” on this day to take advantage of the buying momentum! We wanted to share the best place to be and a couple of tips!
Some tips first:
- Cyber Monday is not going to be the only awesome sales online. There will be some good ones, but even the online Black Friday sales have beat out many Cyber Monday deals already. There will be many other sales days. So if you don’t have the time or the money available today, don’t worry about it!
- Be sure to see our post on the “Secrets to Find the Best Deals on Anything HERE” post as it is specifically the online process of getting the best deals no matter the special sale day!
- Visit our Retail Database on our site HERE for the many Cyber Monday deals you are looking for!
With that, we wanted to tell you about the #1 place to be today (or most any day). It really isn’t a secret, it probably will not be a surprise….. the place to be is
Yes, that fancy, dancy popular site! We have shopped on Amazon on Cyber Monday, Black Friday and everyday for years on Amazon. We have noticed thousands of times that they will automatically meet or beat the prices of items from all of the top retailers – Walmart, Target, Office Max, Home Depot….. you get the idea. It is like all of these stores wrapped up into one buying outlet that will drop the prices to the prices they have on their sites, or even do one better buy going lower.
In addition to a “one-stop-cyber-monday-and-everyday-stop,” there are many other benefits:
- Get free shipping on most everything with Prime with no minimum OR if you spend $25 or more, you get your free shipping. Which would you rather? Meeting the shipping requirements on 3-4 sites and spending more than you intended, or getting it all in one place and meet the shipping requirement threshold only once?
- The best place for reviews. Yes, no matter where we are buying something, whether online or in the brick and mortar store, we go to Amazon to check the reviews. They have the most reviews of anything from any site and we find valuable information on anything from real people. So even if you happen to find a better deal elsewhere, checking Amazon too gives you reviews and a chance to compare prices.
- You can pay for many of your Amazon purchases with extra bonuses besides your savings, and here’s a few:
- Swagbucks – earn Amazon gift cards quite easily! Hundreds of people have paid for Christmases this way! Learn about Swagbucks HERE.
- Survey companies that pay with Amazon gift cards like Mindfield Surveys HERE, Opinion Outpost.
- You can sell back items to Amazon for Amazon store credit. You can clean out your bookshelves, cd’s, dvd’s, blu-rays and more and then turn around and use it to pay for Christmas on Amazon while grabbing those same online deals!
Now you can head to the Amazon site HERE and you will probably find most everything you are looking for for the same or lower price. But in addition, they also have a Cyber Monday specific sale! There are many very notable deals during their Cyber Monday sale!
One of the biggest deals is a RARE deal on the new Kindle Fire HDX. It is $50 off today, making it as low as $179! That’s a great deal today!
Check out the Kindle Fire HDX deal HERE today! Be quick as they are selling out!
See the Amazon Specific Cyber Monday sale HERE.
So we hope we have made your life a little easier, slicker and less time online and more time with your family this Christmas season!
With that, what deals are you searching for this year?