You know us, the king and queen of fast, easy and frugal homemade treat ideas for the different holidays throughout the year. That means that Christmas is at the top of the holiday list to find fun, creative, fast, frugal eats. We love parties and gatherings, but we are often short on time, so we make and create these fun themed treats. What better fast, quick and easy treat idea than for this reindeer dessert idea – of course focussed on everyone’s favorite reindeer, Rudolph!
Today’s recipe idea is another one of these super cute, easy and fun ideas to use right now as an emergency solution – or even to be saved for later.
Reindeer Dessert Idea Instructions
We are going to show you how to make instant pops with marshmallows and make them Rudolph-themed.
Not only are these great for any reason to celebrate this season, you can make these a fun little foodie gift too by wrapping in seasonal cellophane too.
Ingredients for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Marshmallow Pops:
- 1 cup Chocolate Melts/Discs (Cocoa Lite/Milk Chocolate)
- 15-16 Large Marshmallows
- Brach’s Gummy Candy canes
- Chewy Cherry Sour Balls
- Candy Eyes
- Sucker Sticks
Directions for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Marshmallow Pops:
1. Insert sucker sticks into the bottom of Marshmallows.
2. On a parchment lined cookie sheet lay 2 candy canes side by side in opposite directions.
3. Now take your chocolate discs and put in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
4. Then Dip each marshmallow in the chocolate. Make sure to get a nice even coat then tap on the side to remove excess.
5. Lay the marshmallow on top of the candy canes at the bottom.
8. Immediately add the eyes and nose.
7. Let dry for about 10 minutes.
8. They’re ready to Eat!!
See more recipes, including Christmas themed foods HERE