A couple of days ago, we just posted about a super stellar boneless, skinless chicken tenderloin sale going on right now. It’s almost over, so if you wanted some, you need to get them today.
And then today, another chicken sale started – you will be set for a year with these amazing chicken sales! For the next 2-days , you can get high quality, farm fresh (never frozen) boneless, skinless chicken thighs for $1.49 per lb. with coupon code: THIGHSALE at checkout through 11/5 at 11:59 pm! For most stores, this is the price you would pay for the thighs with the bones in and skins on, so an incredible deal. We’ve compared the prices to Costco, Walmart and Kroger below, so check those out too!
This is an amazing deal that we also had to mention along with the other continuing chicken sales. Again, this deal is being offered through Zaycon Fresh Foods – a nationwide, widely popular option for much higher quality fresh meat selections than the grocery store – but at a price that is very often 30-50% less than the grocery store everyday.
You can already buy better quality meats for 30-50% less by purchasing in bulk and cutting out the middleman, plus grab another 12% off your bulk order right now through November 5th! This is a HUGE opportunity to stock your freezers with many different cuts of fresh, high quality chicken for cheap!
Now….let me explain how this works in a few bullet points:
- It’s only available a few times per year – each type of meat is offered about twice a year.
- You order now for a pickup in the future – usually 2-4 months ahead of time. Yes, you will be ordering now for a future pickup (in this case, ordering in November for February pickup).
- It’s only available in bulk – which is great for families with freezer storage OR 2 – 3 families sharing a case that don’t have freezer storage.
- You pick it up at the specified local location, not at a store, warehouse, etc. A refrigerated delivery truck arrives in your local area and parks in the parking lot. You drive up, roll down your window and give them your name, pop the trunk of your vehicle and they will load it in! You don’t even have to get out! It super simple, other than driving to the pick-up location. Most locations are within 5-10 minutes.
So in the end, it’s like a bulk, meat co-op! At least this is how you can think of it!
If it’s not sold in the grocery stores, how do I get it?
The way that this works is that you place your order online and then you will pick up your order from a local pick-up site as they are delivered to the area fresh in a cold truck. For example, the chicken comes right from the farm and is not frozen beforehand, so it is super fresh. The pick-up spot is usually within a few minute drive of your home and they are in a parking lot of a private business/organization (like a church parking lot) and the pick-up time for your area will be on a certain date and a small window of time (usually 30 minutes) on that day.
Here’s some example pictures from our last pick-up:
They have many different offerings right now on different chicken deals, but this one is for the boneless, skinless chicken thighs for $1.69 a lb. and then 12% off, making it $1.49 per lb.: THIGHSALE through the link HERE.
Note that the tenderloins will drop to $1.49 per lb. in your cart when you use coupon code:THIGHSALE at checkout! This makes 40 lbs only $60! That’s awesome!!
We had a reader that commented that she thought Costco was cheaper. We wanted to share the prices from Costco, Walmart and Kroger. In the end, it looks like she was talking about the thighs with the bones and skin as they do range from $1.39-$1.69 per lb. -But for the boneless, skinless chicken thighs, here’s what we found:
- Kirkland Frozen Chicken Thighs = $2.07 lb.
- Foster Farms Boneless/Skinless thighs = $2.49-$2.69 (depending on locaation)
- Organic Chicken thighs with Bone-in (skinless only) = $4.99 lb.
There you have it! We only check prices of the boneless, skinless options. The ZayconFresh quality is compared to that of Simple Truth Natural or Perdue or Crescent.
We highly encourage you to look into this and to place your orders soon as they sell out of this product. One time, I waited too long and the locations that were 3, 15, 25 minutes away were sold out and I had to go with the fourth option that was 45 minutes away, when I literally had an option up the road. It was still worth the 45 minute drive, however, I don’t wait any longer because I want to pick-up close to home and order before they sell out.
Head to the Zaycon Site HERE and register (or log-in if already a member).
You have to be registered to see the prices, pickup and delivery details and dates for your area and additional details.
Don’t miss this event as it is only open for orders the next few weeks or until they sell out and then it will be gone again for a while!
By the way: if you are a blogger…you need to READ THIS POST! It is for you. 🙂