Are you a blogger or a social influencer? Well, we know that making money online is the newish way to make money. If you want to learn how you can increase your income by potentially thousands every month – read the entire post. It will be worth the 5 minutes you spend reading this!
Not only is it “the thing” to make money online as a side job for anyone, but especially perfect for stay-at-home moms, perfect for college students and families in this day and age, while being incredibly effective too!
In fact, we’ve shared numerous ways we have made money on the side and continue to make money on the side, but have shared how making money online as a blogger as been the #1 money making effort.
And here’s the thing that I love, love, love about earning money blogging:
- It’s free to our readers
- We get to share our passions, our recommendations, our encouragement and our experience with others and can potentially reach anyone and everyone who has interest in what we have to say….
- We get paid to share things we are already talking about
- You get pay raises without even trying….and sometimes BIG pay raises.
That brings me to my next point and something I want to share with any of you that are bloggers. Most bloggers work for pennies. I know because for many years, we’ve slaved away here at TheThriftyCouple and making pennies per hour. That’s why when opportunity arises to earn extra income from things we are already doing, it is a HUGE blessing.
Have you heard of Zaycon Fresh Foods? By now, I think nearly everyone online in the money-saving world has.
I know that we have talked about Zaycon Foods many times on our blog in recipes, in shopping tips and tricks and in money-saving articles. Zaycon Fresh Foods is the way to go to buy meats. Period. Here’s a couple of sample posts about the high-quality, more affordable, fresh meats that they offer (they have many different cuts, types and varieties, I am just showing my two favorites):
So, we’ve been using them personally as our only meat source for 5+ years and have told everyone here about it many times, talked about it in our money-saving workshops and other online and print publications as the trick to save big on meats.
Zaycon Fresh has noticed that many bloggers are talking about them. So…they finally have decided to reward all of us bloggers who have been talking about them and those who wish to start!
How are they rewarding their online influencers?
With CASH and LOTS of it! For bloggers, this is the best thing since sliced bread.
You can receive $15 CASH everytime someone you refer to Zaycon Fresh Foods becomes a customer. That’s HUGE. If you refer 1o people a month = $150 a month pay raise. If you refer 20 people a month = $300 a month pay raise. You get the idea! But that’s not all.
The page to join The Zaycon Influencer program is HERE.
Here’s how this works:
- If you are new to Zaycon and a blogger, you can get started today.
- If you are a current customer and customer referrer, you will continue to get the $1 store credit for those customers already in place that are ordering, so you won’t lose out on those at all. Just from this point forward, you will now make $15 CASH instead as a Zaycon Influencer!
- You will also earn $5 on referrals new customer orders!
- In addition, they will use your current links so you don’t have to track down all of your referral links and change them – they will automatically change and track your new orders as a new Blogger Influencer.
- Every 100 customers, there’s an additional super sweet cash bonus!
- There’s no limit to how much you can earn.
- You will receive a check every month for your earnings.
Well, in addition to rewarding you for new customers, they also have a new fundraising program. THIS IS EVEN MORE AWESOME!
Anyone, blogger or not, can set-up a fundraising account with Zaycon Fresh Foods. They too will receive a $15 cash into their fund for every friend, relative, acquaintance, etc. that signs-up and orders through Zaycon Foods. Then, when you are ready to use the money for the designated purpose, request your payout from Zaycon and the check is on the way in no time. This is a fantastic way for Stay-At-Home moms to help their family’s, children’s, religious groups’, sports teams’, etc. earn a HUGE amount of money for fundraising purposes. You can even set it up for large expense fundraising for long-term as well. If you know in 5-years you will need $XXXXX.XX amount of money for a missions trip, a building project, etc. that is fine! They said no matter how far in the future you need the money, they can set-up the fundraising account!
That’s where an additional bonus comes in as a blogger – you will get a $5 kickback for every person who orders under the fundraising group page. That’s HUGE, I tell you, HUGE!
So as fundraisers = HUGE opportunity.
For Bloggers = HUGE pay raise on something you are probably already talking about and that nearly every household uses! Not only could you easily give yourself a several hundred dollar a month pay raise on your own customers, but through the fundraising and referral program, you could be in the THOUSANDS every month!
EXTRA Blogger Opportunities:
- Bloggers, also join our private FB group by filling out this form HERE. We share ideas on making money online, encourage one another and promote each other’s blogs and posts).
- In addition, Bloggers, join our How to Make Money Online Email Newsletter to continue and be the first to find out about opportunities like this. After all of our years in the blogging industry, we have several things to share!
- If you are not yet a blogger, but you cook at home, have a circle of friends online on Facebook and other social channels and enjoying telling people things you love – the blogger opportunity through Zaycon Fresh Foods is reason enough to get started sharing your life via blogging….especially because the costs are very minimal to start a blog! Details HERE.
I am so excited to give myself a pay raise after all of these years of talking about Zaycon Foods without monetary compensation. I will continue to share Zaycon Foods like I always have – that’s what I love about blogging. I am sharing my true and real experiences and I happen to get paid at the same time. 🙂
I hope that this is a blessing and an encouragement to you as a blogger or as a Stay-At-Home mom looking for ways to help your kids, group, church raise money too!
And…I will go ahead and put in a shameless plug 😉 If you are not a customer of Zayon Fresh Foods, you will want to sign-up HERE (yes, my referral link so I can finally get a paycheck for telling you – YAY!) and enjoy MUCH higher quality meats for less and help your family’s budget.
See the articles below for our favorite Zayon Fresh Foods sales and how to maximize your purchases.
Here’s some articles showing how we have mentioned Zayon Fresh Foods before for ideas: