Can you believe it is only 10-weeks until Christmas? Well, 10-weeks is going to go by quickly, but if you are planned, it can go off without a hitch and without going into debt.
In 10-weeks, you can save and earn the money you need and have a well-planned timeline to pull it all together with much less stress.
Being The Thrifty Couple, our goal is to help provide tools and resources to help you make the most of your holidays.
We’ve shared a number of articles on ways to save FAST and in a short time for Christmas. In addition, we’ve also shared a number of articles on generating extra income, including Holiday Time specific ideas. You can find the links to these below.
Plus, we have frugal recipes, homemade gift ideas and much more in the different sections of our site.
Well, another key part is actually having a plan, a plan for budget, a plan for presents, a plan for food and so much more. In fact, you can get a user-friendly 17-page Christmas or Holiday Planner download that helps guide you through each of these categories and have a plan and stay on track:
Here’s the contents:
- Cover page
- Budgeting for each area and savings goal setting
- Immediate Family Member Gift Planning
- Extended Family Member Gift Planning
- Friends and Acquaintances Gift Planning
- Holiday meal planning (4 pages for planning, shopping lists and more)
- Holiday Spending Plan Balance Sheet
- Holiday Travel Planning (covering hotel, flight, car, gas, etc.)
- Holiday Planning Calendar for scheduling and scheduled events
- Charity and Giving plan (covering money, stuff or time)
- Holiday Decorations Plan (covering price and more)
- Decoration Inventory sheet for after Christmas organized storage
- Christmas Card/eCard Plan
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping Plan (you will want to print one for each store for Black Friday for the full organized efficient experience!)
You can print each page as many times as you need (like the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping Plans) and make the most out of your use so that you can have a stress-free Christmas!
BONUS TIP: print the holiday meal planning and travel planning downloads for your Thanksgiving holiday plans too as you can print what you need! Take advantage and use it for both holidays!
So DON’T feel like this:
But have a helpful plan instead:
This BRAND NEW planner is normally sold for $4.99.
Through the end of October, you can get all 17 pages for only $1.99!
Click “Add to Cart” and enter Coupon Code:
SNOW – for the Holiday Planner
NOEL – for the Christmas Planner
to get your special $1.99 price!
Get quick, easy and secure checkout using PayPal. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with instructions on how to download your planner.
Don’t forget to add your coupon code after adding to your cart!
Remember there’s only a short time
to get this special $1.99 price.
|Coupon code: NOEL
||Coupon code: SNOW
* If you’re viewing this in RSS or email format and don’t see the “Add to Cart” or “View Cart” buttons please click here to view the post.
We hope you enjoy these planners as much as we have over the past few years – and hope they really do help you Save Your Sanity!
Here’s some other articles to help complement your 17-Page Planner: (click on the pictures to get to the article)
Be sure to visit the categories at the top of the page to see MANY more Christmas ideas from food, decor, DIY, presents (including handmade) and other Christmas money and organization tips!