YAY! Thrifty Couple readers…you are in for a treat today. It’s time for free diapers again. If you missed it last time, don’t miss it this time!
What do you get for FREE? You can get the BIG BOX that has around 100 diapers (depending on size) from size 1 – size 6 of Luvs diapers. This means whether you have a newborn baby or a soon-to-be potty training toddler, you can keep them in diapers for free this month!
What would you do with this month’s diaper budget? Perhaps a date night out? Perhaps a little more savings into the summer road trip or vacation? 😉
Anyway, it’s going to go FAST, so please don’t miss your chance for you or someone you know. The deal is technically available through July 11th, 2016 11:59 pm PST, but…the deal will end sooner if they sell out! WHICH THEY WILL because they have every time!
In fact, we know this deal all to well. It is offered a few times per year (last time was May of 2016, then Oct. of 2015 then April of 2015 and same pattern repeated in 2014). So know that it is completely LEGIT and THOUSANDS have done it. But you can’t wait, because it becomes a more popular offer each time as more become aware of it.
Pay Attention: Follow the directions exactly below to get it!
Here’s how this works TopCashBack is offering a $18.00 cash back rebate through THIS LINK on a $15.97 pack of Luvs diapers at Walmart. That means that if you purchase these diapers online and choose in-store pick-up (to save on shipping) you will receive $18 back! Depending on the size, this will give you up to 104 diapers for FREE! NOTE: you DON’T have to mail a rebate or anything. The only requirement is to use the link and it will automatically track your rebate when you are logged in. It is just a click and it is DONE! YAY for simple rebates. 😉
As parents to a 15-month old, this is a super hot commodity around here and my be in your home or the home of parents you know! We all know someone that would love to have to free diapers. So pass along the news!
Here’s the clear steps to ensure you get your money back on your purchase:
- Head to the cash back rebates site HERE that will take you to the promotion page (you have to use the link for the cash back to be credited). This is for NEW members to TopCashBack, so just quickly register. It is one per new member. It is not one per household, so other adult members of your household can get it if they create a separate registration with separate email.
- Then you will see all of the details and a button in the middle of the page that looks like this:
- Click on the “get cashback” button and then you will see a pop-up confirmation that your purchase is being recorded and redirected to the Walmart site. Once you have made your purchase, your $18 cash back will be pending.
The confirmation page will look similar or say something similar to this!
- Once on the Walmart site, make your purchase by picking your diaper size! Again, choose in-store pickup to save on shipping!
- Then in a 7 days, you should see $18 pending in your TopCashBack account. After 21 days you can cash that out via direct deposit, PayPal or Amazon.com gift card! PLEASE NOTE: these are selling out as this is always the hottest flash freebie they offer, so don’t delay as the offer could be over before the deadline if the stock runs out!
- IMPORTANT: Transactions must only contain one pack of Luvs Super Absorbent diapers priced at $15.97 to ensure $18.00 cashback is credited to TopCashback accounts. If another item is purchased or additional items are purchased at the same time, the cashback amount awarded will be 6% of the total purchase instead of $18.00.
- UPDATE: We received an email from reader Laura that said she was able to take advantage of this offer and she lives in Canada – so Canada residents are able to get one too! WooHoo!
Enjoy your free diapers. 😉
BONUS money making opportunity: This is also a possibility for you to get more than diapers for free. After your purchase, be sure to share the deal with your referral code with your friends and you can get $10 per friend that also does this! HOW GREAT IS THAT!?! And there is no limit to how many $10 rewards you can earn. It is cash, not store credit. 😉