Calling all Instagram and Travel lovers! There is a potential 2-week dream job that pay $4,000 plus all travel expenses to Europe and the Middle-East.
Is this something that could be of interest to you? Well, here’s all of the details, but you need to apply quick as the deadline for application considerations is March 6, 2016.
So, here’s what it is:
Netflix is looking for 4 Grammasters to travel to Europe and the Middle-East for 2-weeks and take lots of pictures of movie and television sets (including Netflix originals). They want those that are passionate and have a knack for taking great pictures.
This is a 2-week job that pays $4,000. Plus, you get to travel and explore on Netflix’s dime for this time period. You would be considered and independent contractor for this time period.
- You must be 21 or older.
- Have an Instragram account that is not private or protected.
- Submit 3 of your most favored Instagram photos.
- Include “#Grammasters3” in the caption (do not include the quotation marks).
- You also must “follow” Netflix’s Instagram feed. http://instagram.com/netflix# on Instagram.
- You may apply only once, regardless of whether you have more than one Instagram Account.
- This needs to be done by March 6, 2016.
Then the process of selection is as follows:
- Twenty-five semi-finalists will be selected and notified via Instagram by March 11, 2016.
- From this point, the semi-finalists must reply with all necessary paperwork and answered questions within one day.
- Additional photo submission may be required along with an online interview.
- Then around March 29, 2016, 4 finalists will be selected and finish final paperwork.
So what’s the verdict? Are you going to apply?
I can tell you that we are certainly not Instagram experts, but we love to share ideas, our life and health with you on our Instagram accounts.
Follow Cassie @thriftycouple
Follow Alex @livehealthrun
See you in real life over on Instagram! 🙂