Black Friday shopping is right around the corner. The past few years, we’ve shared the split personalities in this house regarding Black Friday. Alex is a loather and Cassie is a lover (although not on Thanksgiving!) and so we bring the best of both worlds into the Black Friday shopping tips. We’ve written several articles on Black Friday shopping and they still apply to Black Friday Shopping 2015. We have picked up several nuggets over the years and so no matter whether you love or loathe the event, here’s how to get through it with success!
Click on the links below to read Alex’s take on it all:
Cassie’s personality is one that really does enjoy Black Friday shopping, not only for carefully calculated deals, but also for the atmosphere and fun of it! But there are tips and strategies to make the most of your Black Friday shopping experience so it doesn’t become Sad Friday. Check out those tips and shopping strategies in the article shared below!
- The Secrets To Finding The Best Deals On Anything
- Holiday Shopping Strategies Part 1
- Holiday Shopping Strategies Part 2
- Holiday Shopping Strategies Part 3
Finally, if you are one of those – like Cassie – that really enjoys Black Friday shopping, we have compiled some helpful lists for you to check out both the reviews on the items as well as help you compare the prices for those items you are just dying to find. Check out those lists below:
- Target Black Friday Tips: Read Product Reviews, Compare Prices, Extra Discounts and Printable Plans
- Walmart Black Friday Tips: Read Product Reviews, Compare Prices, Extra Discounts and Printable Plans
- Kohls Black Friday Tips: Read Product Reviews, Compare Prices, Extra Discounts and Printable Plans
So what personality are you? Do you love or loathe it Black Friday?