In our home, we love easy, fast, fun and frugal. That is just what you will find in these adorable Reese’s Turkeys! I actually used single serve pouches of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces.
The assembly on these is so easy, my kids actually made these – that made it even more fun. I just snapped some pictures of them assembling their candy turkeys for you to enjoy and get inspired!
Supplies needed for Reese’s Turkey (for each turkey, adjust for how ever many you want!)
- 1 regular size Reese’s peanut butter cup
- 4 Reese’s Pieces
- 2 Candy Eyes (in the candle, cake, sprinkles section of the grocery store)
- 1 candy corn
- about 1/2 TBSP frosting
How To Make:
- Start by placing a frosting dot at the top for the peanut butter cup to hold the first Reese’s Pieces onto the pb cup.
- Repeat this step until all 4 Reese’s Pieces are in place
- Then add a bit of frosting to the eyes and place into position in the middle of the PB cup.
- Finish by placing a fair amount of frosting onto the bottom and stick a candy corn on for the waddle.
Serve up and enjoy!
Aren’t they just so cute! They are wanting you to scoop them up and eat them! This is a fun activity for kids to do on one of these fall days or on Thanksgiving day!
This is also part of our 6 “Instant” Thanksgiving Themed Treats ideas and you can see all 6 ideas in this video here and more information on our Thanksgiving Page here.