Simple Ingredients Needed for These Fun Patriotic Pops:
- Store-bought ice cream sandwiches (I used Klondike)
- Red and blue M&Ms
- Red and blue sprinkles
- Wooden craft stick
- Optional: Red, white and blue foil garlandHow To Assemble Patriotic Pops1. Firmly press colored M&Ms onto all 4 sides of an ice cream sandwich.
2. Sprinkle red and blue sprinkles on all 4 sides of an ice cream sandwich.
3. Place back in freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, wrap foil garland around the top of wooden craft sticks.
5. Before serving, insert the decorated sticks into the middle of each sandwich.
Please note, you will want to serve these immediately! They can be made ahead of time and then kept in the freezer until right before serving. Also, a fun twist for a party would be to have the decorations out for the party-goers to decorate their own during dessert time!