CONGRATULATIONS!!!! But wait…there’s more!
It seems just like yesterday that we started this challenge! If you’re trying to figure out where all the time has gone then join the club. 🙂
But what we mentioned last week we’ll say again – this is only the beginning of the rest of your life! You see – this challenge was never just about 90 days. It was about a jump start to get you started towards your goal of fitness and health for all of life.
I hope you don’t feel like we deceived you by that. LOL! But seriously we have never tried to encourage you to adopt gimmicks, try crash diets, or do anything that you couldn’t sustain…well, for the rest of your life.
First, let me share with you my story: Remember how I started the challenge before you – probably by about a month or so? Well, towards the end of the 90-day challenge I knew without a doubt that I was going to keep pushing myself forward and keep this lifestyle going with no looking back. So I started a new website to track my continued progress and continue encouraging as many people as I can towards their health and fitness goals.
I’m telling you this because I want to continue to encourage you onward: starting wherever you are today – getting better and better each step of the way! If you want to follow my progress along and receive some great tips on healthy foods and recipes, strength and running tips all mixed together with a huge dash of passion – then follow along in one (or all) of these ways:
- Check out the site LiveHealthRun.com – Come check out the new site!
- Follow @livehealthrun on Instagram – A great way to follow and check out quick tips in a visually stunning way (well, I won’t promise visually stunning…)
- Follow @livehealthrun on Twitter – Follow me here and get updates you won’t find anywhere else.
- Follow me on Pinterest – This is a great way to check out especially recipes (and other tips) when I run across some that I just love!
- Sign up to receive my posts to your inbox 1-2 times per week – So you don’t have to add yet another website to follow, just sign up and receive all the posts in 1-2 emails each week. Easy peasy.
So what’s the point? First, my point is to see that as I say above, I didn’t lose over 50 pounds to simply do that – I did it to LIVE! Isn’t that all of our goals? My encouragement to you is to not give up – no matter where you are at – and just keep going!
Keep finding the resources you want to encourage you along!
Keep working towards your goals no matter what they are!
And no matter what – DON’T GIVE UP!!
I know that you can accomplish whatever you put your mind towards – catch some passion…and go to it!
Thank you for joining this challenge and I hope to keep up with you – whether on this site, while we encourage each other along over here, or even in the current ways you do so today.
Do let us know what you’re up to and how we can keep encouraging you on on your path for weight loss, fitness and health. Don’t forget the great ways to keep in touch with us on this challenge (they are still very much available for you to follow as well):
- If you haven’t signed up yet – come join us from the very beginning by clicking on the 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge and sign up to start receiving your automated challenge from the very beginning!
- Come join our Fitness and Health Challenge with The Thrifty Couple Facebook Group HERE and ask to join us there. Everyone is sharing their updates, asking questions and encouraging one another on in their journey – we would love to have you join in as well! You can invite friends and spouses too to keep you going as well.
- Follow our journey on Instagram – Thrifty Health Couple – a place where we share daily updates of diet, health and how we are doing (yes – I’ll keep updating this as well with some new updates as well)! You can also check out #90dayhealthttc to track everyone else that posts for this challenge as well.
Keep it up – you can see whole-life change if you set your mind to it and keep on pushing on!
Disclaimer: We are not licensed health professionals. We are only a couple that are excited to offer you a place where you can find encouragement and resources to help you in your quest for health, weight loss and fitness. Any tips we share should not be construed as medical advice but is only there to let you know of other options for your health. If you have questions or before starting any weight loss or fitness challenge please make sure to talk to your doctor.