We can’t believe that we are just a couple of days away from the halfway point for our 90-Day Fitness challenge! And with that we want to find out how the challenge is going for you – are you seeing results from everything you are doing? Remember, this check-in time is important as it helps you to see where you’ve been (are your exercising as much as you hoped and are you keeping your diet as you planned?) and lets you plan for the next week and modify your plan as you go. So let’s do it!
First we mean we want you to measure your progress (whether by scale, inches/centimeters, or your favorite Non-Scale Victory method) as you weigh-in to see where you are at. But we also want you to weigh-in on how you are feeling, your struggles, your victories and anything else you want to share. We want to celebrate with you or help encourage you on – or even both!
Feel free to either leave a comment below or come over to our 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge group on Facebook and share with us the answers to some of the following questions:
- Have you been able to keep up with your short-term goals from this past week?
- How many times did you work out? How are you feeling?
- How did your diet go? Are you finding any temptations? Maybe someone can help encourage you how to beat that exact one! 🙂
- How goes your water intake?
- Let us know any weight/inches you’ve lost (and gained – sometimes that happens)
In other words – we want to find out how you’re doing so we know how to encourage you on! Remember, there are going to be good days – and other ones. There’s going to be good weeks and not. And maybe just identifying what went wrong (if it did) will help encourage you to be even better this next week!
So for example here’s what happened with me (even though remember I’m a little ahead of you :-)). This week has truly been unique to say the least:
- I was able to meet my short-term goals for my exercise AND my diet.
- My goal was to run three times, have two days of my IronStrength workout, a free day to work on core/abs and a rest day. I met all those goals except my run on Tuesday was just a normal run instead of the intervals I was hoping to run due to exhausting after the previous day’s strength training. I hope to match that again this week but including intervals and a more defined core/abs workout on Wednesday (you can see my updates on our ThriftyHealthCouple Instagram account – hashtag #90dayhealthttc)
- I’m really trying hard to transition my eating to eating clean and healthier items (as I mentioned in my article on the importance of diet). I’ve been eating healthier fats (nuts and avocados), whole grains and fruits and vegetables this past week. So far so good!
- My water intake is back up to where I want it to be. Don’t forget that if you’re having troubles you can use the 5-Weeks to More Water Challenge from the fitness and health printables bundle!
- I couldn’t believe this – when I stopped on the scale this week I saw that I had lost more for a total of 36.7 lbs! I wore pants this week that I haven’t fit for many years and that were too tight even just a couple of weeks ago.
So let us know what you’re up to and how we can keep encouraging you on on your path for weight loss, fitness and health. Don’t forget the great ways to keep in touch with us on this challenge:
- If you haven’t signed up yet – come join us from the very beginning by clicking on the 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge and sign up to start receiving your automated challenge from the very beginning!
- Come join our Fitness and Health Challenge with The Thrifty Couple Facebook Group HERE and ask to join us there. Everyone is sharing their updates, asking questions and encouraging one another on in their journey – we would love to have you join in as well! You can invite friends and spouses too to keep you going as well.
- Follow our journey on Instagram – Thrifty Health Couple – a place where we share daily updates of diet, health and how we are doing! You can also check out #90dayhealthttc to track everyone else that posts for this challenge as well.
Keep it up – you can see whole-life change if you set your mind to it and keep on pushing on!
Disclaimer: We are not licensed health professionals. We are only a couple that are excited to offer you a place where you can find encouragement and resources to help you in your quest for health, weight loss and fitness. Any tips we share should not be construed as medical advice but is only there to let you know of other options for your health. If you have questions or before starting any weight loss or fitness challenge please make sure to talk to your doctor.