Each week we want to encourage you to weigh in! Yes, first we mean we want you to measure your progress (whether by scale, inches/centimeters, or your favorite Non-Scale Victory method) as you weigh-in to see where you are at. But we also want you to weigh-in on how you are feeling, your struggles, your victories and anything else you want to share. We want to celebrate with you or help encourage you on – or even both!
Feel free to either leave a comment below or come over to our 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge group on Facebook and share with us the answers to some of the following questions:
- Have you been able to keep up with your short-term goals from this past week?
- How many times did you work out? How are you feeling?
- How did your diet go? Are you finding any temptations? Maybe someone can help encourage you how to beat that exact one! 🙂
- How goes your water intake?
- Let us know any weight/inches you’ve lost (and gained – sometimes that happens)
In other words – we want to find out how you’re doing so we know how to encourage you on! Remember, there are going to be good days – and other ones. There’s going to be good weeks and not. And maybe just identifying what went wrong (if it did) will help encourage you to be even better this next week!
So for example here’s what happened with me (even though remember I’m a little ahead of you :-)):
- I can’t believe that I’ve already lost 5 lbs over my total weight-loss goal for this challenge. My short terms goals have transitioned over to focusing on strength training (overall but especially legs and core) so I can start preparing for longer runs and less injuries over the next few months (you can see my updates on our ThriftyHealthCouple Instagram account – hashtag #90dayhealthttc)
- I ran three days this week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday), walked the other days and have upped my strength training Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Was sore last week but this week just feeling great!
- I am keeping up on my diet but trying to find more creative meals as I’m finding that I’m in a bit of a rut. Would love to hear great ideas about breakfast, snack and lunch ideas.
- The last couple of days have struggled with my water intake – but still much more than I drank before the challenge started. This upcoming week’s goals will include upping my water intake back to where it needs to be. That’s where I need to be sure to utilizing the 5-weeks to more water challenge from the fitness and health printables bundle!
- I hit the lowest weight that I’ve been in years this week. The strength training is keeping me from losing as much as I wanted this week but the strength I gain over the next few weeks should give me even stronger workouts to lose those pounds in the near future.
So let us know what you’re up to and how we can keep encouraging you on on your path for weight loss, fitness and health. Don’t forget the great ways to keep in touch with us on this challenge:
- If you haven’t signed up yet – come join us from the very beginning by clicking on the 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge and sign up to start receiving your automated challenge from the very beginning!
- Come join our Fitness and Health Challenge with The Thrifty Couple Facebook Group HERE and ask to join us there. Everyone is sharing their updates, asking questions and encouraging one another on in their journey – we would love to have you join in as well! You can invite friends and spouses too to keep you going as well.
- Follow our journey on Instagram – Thrifty Health Couple – a place where we share daily updates of diet, health and how we are doing! You can also check out #90dayhealthttc to track everyone else that posts for this challenge as well.
Keep it up – you can see whole-life change if you set your mind to it and keep on pushing on!
Disclaimer: We are not licensed health professionals. We are only a couple that are excited to offer you a place where you can find encouragement and resources to help you in your quest for health, weight loss and fitness. Any tips we share should not be construed as medical advice but is only there to let you know of other options for your health. If you have questions or before starting any weight loss or fitness challenge please make sure to talk to your doctor.