It’s Cyber Monday 2014! In fact, it’s Cyber WEEK 2014 and many of the deals and tips we are sharing today will be good all week! In fact, some even valid all season.
Honestly, Cyber Monday is becoming more and more extinct each year because retailers step up the holiday shopping online for many days of the holiday shopping season, basically making everyday in the Christmas shopping season “Cyber Monday.”
But, almost all retailers still promote and have a “Cyber Monday” on this day to take advantage of the buying momentum! We wanted to share the best place to be and a couple of tips!
We also wanted to share some of the best Cyber Monday 2014 Deals with you and share some deals today to help you get the most bang of your buck on what we consider the best places and products to save on today!
Please note, any of these deals could sell out at any time!
Some tips first:
- Cyber Monday is not going to be the only awesome sales online. There will be some good ones, but even the online Black Friday sales have beat out many Cyber Monday deals already. There will be many other sales days. So if you don’t have the time or the money available today, don’t worry about it!
- Be sure to see our post on the “Secrets to Find the Best Deals on Anything HERE” post as it is specifically the online process of getting the best deals no matter the special sale day!
- Visit our Retail Database on our site HERE for the many Cyber Monday deals you are looking for!
With that, we wanted to send you to the best places to shop and the best retailers year after year and the places that we have personally shopped along with some deals!
First, we consider the #1 place to be today (or most any day). It really isn’t a secret, it probably will not be a surprise….. the place to be is:
Yes, that fancy, dancy popular site! We have shopped on Amazon on Cyber Monday, Black Friday and everyday for years on Amazon. We have noticed thousands of times that they will automatically meet or beat the prices of items from all of the top retailers – Walmart, Target, Office Max, Home Depot….. you get the idea. It is like all of these stores wrapped up into one buying outlet that will drop the prices to the prices they have on their sites, or even do one better by going lower.
In addition to a “one-stop-cyber-monday-and-everyday-stop,” there are many other benefits:
- Get free shipping on most everything with Prime with no minimum OR if you spend $35 or more, you get your free shipping. Which would you rather? Meeting the shipping requirements on 3-4 sites and spending more than you intended, or getting it all in one place and meet the shipping requirement threshold only once?
- The best place for reviews. Yes, no matter where we are buying something, whether online or in the brick and mortar store, we go to Amazon to check the reviews. They have the most reviews of anything from any site and we find valuable information on anything from real people. So even if you happen to find a better deal elsewhere, checking Amazon too gives you reviews and a chance to compare prices.
- You can pay for many of your Amazon purchases with extra bonuses besides your savings, and here’s a few:
- Swagbucks – earn Amazon gift cards quite easily! Hundreds of people have paid for Christmases this way! Learn about Swagbucks HERE.
- Survey companies that pay with Amazon gift cards like Opinion Outpost.
- You can sell back items to Amazon for Amazon store credit. You can clean out your bookshelves, cd’s, dvd’s, blu-rays and more and then turn around and use it to pay for Christmas on Amazon while grabbing those same online deals!
Now you can head to the Amazon site HERE and you will probably find most everything you are looking for for the same or lower price. But in addition, they also have a Cyber Monday specific sale! There are many very notable deals during their Cyber Monday sale!
Two of the most notable Amazon exclusive deals are RARE deals on the Kindle Fire HD7 Tablet for $30 off this week and the Amazon Fire phone unlocked price of $199 (this one also includes a free year of Amazon Prime – $99 value).
Check out the Kindle Fire HD7 deal HERE!
Check out the Fire Phone $199 Special Deal HERE !
The second place that we would recommend for shopping today and this week is:
For 4-5 years in a row, Kohls has been our destination for cyber monday shopping too! This is the place to get housewares, bedding, towels, clothes and shoes.
Almost every year, we have purchased new shoes and boots for about the cost of nice thrift store shoes. We have also purchased bedding, KitchenAid mixer, small appliances, dress clothes, etc. Anyway, this is our #1 recommendation for these types of items. You will pay far less than even Walmart in the end (after all of the discounts) and receive a much higher quality!
We wanted to give a break down of how to maximize your savings at Kohls this year:
- At checkout apply promo code CYBERTAKE20 which will take 20% off your entire order
- *Note: you can apply up to 4 discount codes, but they have to be a different type of promotion, so only one % off code, which the one shared above is the biggest percent off right now. But if you have Kohls Cash, Yes To Rewards and/or money off coupons that you received in the mail, then you can also apply those for even greater discounts!
- Receive Free Shipping when you spend $25 (better than their usual $79 threshold)
- Rebates, over the Cyber Monday week, you will find many items have additional rebates and most in the form of a Visa gift card to use anywhere. Just watch for the rebate notification on the items.
- Also, be sure to register for the Yes2You rewards program. It is a free rewards program and you can earn 1 point for every dollar spent, and then every 100 points, you receive a $5 reward. This is another 5% discount!
- Finally, You can make any deals even better by shopping through Ebates for 10% cash back rebate HERE. Just search for Kohls in the search box and start shopping. That’s an additional 10% discount!
Head to the Kohls Site HERE for the deals
If you are looking for some of the BEST DEALS on Children’s Clothing that is both a super great price and high quality, then our next recommended online shopping spot is:
Children’s place has consistently been a great place to get a super price on kids’ new clothes – almost always during a great sale, the prices are less than Walmart and the quality is much better!
BUT…there are also additional savings that you can apply to your online shopping this season. So just like Kohls, we will list the savings that you can apply and stack, which make the 50-60% off sale much greater!
- Everything is 50% off for the Cyber Monday sale! The winter clothing and accessories are 60% off! Also receive FREE shipping on your entire order!
- Check the clearance for some amazing deals at 50% or more after the Cyber Monday sale as there are still a lot of great deals for even winter clothing!
- Through December 31st, 2014, you can apply coupon code: BIGHEROSWEEP20 at checkout for an additional 20% off your entire order. Note that this will only work on some items on Cyber Monday, but will work all of the rest of the month on most everything else.
- Also, be sure to register for the Place Rewards rewards program. It is a free rewards program and you can earn 5 points for every dollar spent, and then every 1000 points, you receive a $5 reward. This is another 5% discount! PLUS, through December 2, 2014 – you will earn double rewards points!
- If you are not currently receiving the Children’s Place email, you can register to receive their emails with a bonus 25% off coupon in that first email! This is a GREAT discount to apply to your sale items!
- Finally, You can make any deals even better by shopping through Ebates for 2.5% cash back rebate HERE. Just search for Children’s Place in the search box and start shopping. That’s an additional discount!
Head to the Children’s Place site HERE for the deals!
Also, we have mentioned how much we love Groupon and LivingSocial. By making smart buying decisions on these sites and getting the vouchers for places you normally shop, play or eat at in your local area saves you 50% everyday! We have talked about this in more depth in this article.
But, even better than 50% off everyday is another 25-30% off! And that’s the additional discount you can get for the Cyber Sale! Wahoo!! We will be grabbing vouchers to our favorite restaurants and stretch our eating out budget by basically more than doubling the amount with this sale (or eat out twice as much for the same budget – that will be sweet this time of year).
Head to the Groupon site HERE for an automatic up to 30% off discount (no code needed)
Head to the Living Social site HERE and use coupon code: CYBERSALE to take 25% off your order
Finally, there are also many popular, notable stores that are having their Cyber Monday and Cyber Week sales – all that have items you may be looking for!
Before completing purchases on these sites, consider following these steps first:
- Cross-check prices on Amazon as well as reviews to know if you are really getting a good deal.
- Before actually checking out, be sure to search for coupon codes on our coupon database to possibly apply an extra discount.
- Consider shopping through Ebates for a cash back rebate. Just head to the Ebates site and search for the store you wish to shop.
Check out the sales at these stores right now:
Head to the Walmart Cyber Sale HERE
Head to the Best Buy Cyber Sale HERE
Head to the Toys R Us Cyber Sale HERE
*Don’t forget to check the Cyber Clearance too for up to 70% off toys!
Head to the Target Cyber Sale HERE
*Note: use coupon code TGTST8DR for an additional $5 off $50 or more order. They are also offering free shipping all month!
So there you have it! Your guide to the Cyber Monday and Cyber Week sale from us. Many of these will apply all season long too. We encourage you to follow the easy to steps to gain those extra savings with coupon codes and rebates as they add up very quickly!