This is so good – so good! There is not much that tests better than a warm Oreo with chocolate and caramel smashed in between two Oreo crusts. I love chocolate and caramel on their own, so when you add the classic cookie – YUM!
And this is really so easy to make! In fact, it is a good started dessert for your budding chefs in the house, or at least those wanting to help mom and dad cook!
What you need for 8 servings:
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 8 Rolos candy unwrapped
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place an unwrapped Rolo on an Oreo cookie on a cookie sheet.
- Then place in the oven for 3-4 minutes, basically until you can see that the Rolos are soft, but not melted down.
- Then place the second cookie on top and “squish” down to make a cookie with chocolate and caramel oozing out!
- Then serve! You can serve warm or they are even great after they have cooled. The benefit of warm is that the chocolate and caramel oozing out and warm tastes so great! But even in the cooled, non-oozing state, they are great!
See more Recipes
See our Recipe Pinterest Board