YAY! Amazon is offering a very nice discount and promotion for new members to the Amazon Mom’s diapers, wipes and baby products savings program! Right now, new member’s will get 50% discount on diapers above the already super online prices and 20% discount that Amazon Mom’s members receive. So we highly recommend joining the program now for that additional 50% off your first pack! We have ben Amazon Mom’s members for a few years and it is one of the best investments we have made as parents of little kids.
Here’s what this program is all about: you will receive an additional 20% total discount on the prices of the diapers, wipes, baby food, etc., including on the items that are on sale as well! This is extra savings in your pocket. PLUS you will receive emails with even more special offers and savings. Anyone who takes care of babies and toddlers can sign-up for this program – for example: dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, care providers, etc.
Amazon actually has some of the best prices consistently anyway, so if you are not already buying your diapers on Amazon, here’s why you should normally (this is what we have been doing consistently for over a year)!
Here are the three ways to save to make the prices so low everyday:
- Amazon’s sale prices
- Then the 20% discount for being an Amazon Mom’s member and using Subscribe and Save (it’s free to participate for the first 3 months and anyone that takes care of kids can join, not just moms)
- Then they almost always have ecoupons for great savings from $1 – $3 ecoupon
So those are the “normal ways” to get some rock bottom diaper prices and shop from home! We spend $20 a month on diapers by doing this normally!
*Tip – the Club Size Boxes that Amazon sells are the same prices or even lower at times as Costco and Sam’s Club. Amazon is very, very competitive with these two big box stores on diapers and other club size packages on foods too!
Well….. it’s even better. Amazon Mom is currently offering a 50% diapers credit when you sign up as a new member for their 3-month trial. But with this sweet 50%, you can combine ways to save as listed above and end up with $50-$60 of Pampers, Seventh Generation or Huggies diapers for around $10-$15.
- First, if you are not already, you will want to join Amazon Moms for your additional 20% discount and the extra 50% diapers credit going on right now – then come back here for the rest of the steps. Please note, this extra 50% off credit will only work for those of you that have never been Amazon Mom’s members. You get a free 3-month trial, and then after that you will need to cancel if you do not wish to continue, otherwise you will be charged for this service (but you get Amazon Prime with it as well and it is so worth it – Here’s an article on the benefits of Amazon Prime here).
- Then purchase a pack of eligible Amazon Mom diapers from this page. The prices shown are BEFORE your discounts!
- To add it to your cart with all discounts, select the Subscribe & Save option at checkout to get the extra 20% off Amazon Mom discount, plus FREE shipping and your EXTRA 50% discount will be automatically deducted. (You can cancel Subscribe & Save later under your account options, after your order ships.)
The have had this program the last few years and it has been a huge blessing to many households. We haven’t seen an additional 50% discount with it or other special discounts for a while for new members, so this is a HUGE DEAL!
See more Baby Deals