How to Organize Bath Towels
Why is it that the bath towels that we use to dry our bodies off are either piled into the dirty laundry after one use or are found laying on the ground? If you are like me and tired of picking up wet bath towels, that are quick to get the musty smell, create a “zone” for them.
In addition, we try to use towels a few times for each person to save money on washing and wear as well! But in order to do that, you need to have an easy place for the kids (and hubby’s!) to hang their towels to dry properly!
With this tried and true method you’ll have a super cute way to organize bath towels for your entire family!
- 3M or similar stylish hooks
- Picture Frame for each family member
- Place one of your all time favorite pictures of each family member in their individual frame.
- Get a feel for where the layout of each picture frame. Once you get that…
- Hang the Picture Frame(s) on the wall.
- Directly below the picture frame, for said family member, attach the 3M hook (or similar) to the wall.
- If you are using a 3M Hook allow the adhesive to adhere to the wall for 24 hours.
- Hang your towel and enjoy your new Bath Towel zone!
It really is pretty simple and the possibilities are endless!
I will be updating my picture frames with images of each kid in the bath with a “bubble beard”. Yes, my kids LOVE their bubble baths!
Also, don’t forget to keep your towels nicer longer and naturally clean with our homemade laundry detergents and fabric softeners:
- Sensitive Laundry Detergent (Like Ivory Snow or Dreft) Recipe HERE
- Laundry Detergent with Scent like Tide Recipe HERE
- 4 Simple Ways To Make Fabric Softener HERE