Are you ready for a new week of Spring Cleaning?!?! I kinda am myself! It is exciting and rewarding to get the winter dust cleared out and have fresh air in your home too! But I also clean with homemade natural products so that everyone can breathe that real fresh air!
So I am excited to share with you more of my personal homemade recipes for cleaning products! I have 23 listed to share and we have already shared our Homemade Antibacterial Wipes with you.
In addition, we are working on cleaning things out here, and so we are going to encourage you to do the same and put those cleaners to work!
On our list of 23 homemade cleaners, we have these four that we have shared in the past. So today, I am going to encourage you to look at these four and get them made using the simple list of ingredients from our shopping list to make all 23 items for around $12.
- 3 Homemade floor cleaner recipes for Pergo, Laminate, and other hard surfaces (not tested on hardwood) – all three of these are safe for Pergo flooring (what we have and have used this cleaner for several years), but in addition, they are safe for all other surfaces except hardwood.
- And of course, we shared this last week….. Homemade Natural Antibacterial Cleaning Wipes
Tomorrow, I hope to share my super incredibly effective and awesome window/glass cleaner from our 23 homemade cleaners list! It is the spiffiest recipe after several years of perfecting it 🙂
With that, it’s time to add to the cleaning challenges to complete the next few days. Here’s the things we will be doing and we encourage you to do the same:
- With your new Homemade Cleaning Wipes, go around your house and wipe off door/cupboard handles, light switches, railings, etc. – the things many hands touch! This is a great one for kids and it is actually our kids’ favorite chore!
- Clean out under all beds and under all couches.
- Then clean out and vacuum under couch cushions
- One final thing….. Clean out your front closet or whatever closet/area houses your coats, shoes, etc.
- Obviously we have an issue and need to get it cleaned up! We have this spiffy shoe organizer (one shelf for each person, except the boy’s share a shelf!) that has shoes just thrown all about, debris is all over the closet floor and we have salt stains on the shoe rack left over from the salted winter roads. I also plan to pack that box of winter stuff (I know this is asking for a nice huge snow storm and everyone’s desire to go play in it, but on sunny warmish days like this, I just want a clean closet and to get winter behind me :))
So there you go! Let’s get busy and let’s get it done!
Check out these links to help you do these challenges with thrifiness in mind and on a tight budget:
- Spring Cleaning Challenge #1 with list of cleaning supplies to gather
- Shopping list to be able to make 23 natural homemade cleaning products for a very low price tag of $12.
- And then if you wanted to make them anti-bacterial and anti-viral, we also shared the natural but effective add-ins for much less HERE.
Be watching for more recipes and cleaning challenges this Spring!