We are now on day #20 of our Be Intentional Challenges! We hope it has been wonderful, productive and life-changing so far.
And if you don’t know what we are talking about….. read on!
The 30 Be Intentional challenges this month are designed to get you on the right foot, the right track and give you energy, efficiency and organization which will propel you into a life that is able to develop an overall financially smart, happy and frugal home. We are going to have different themes each month this year (and we have very exciting stuff planned) and this month is your foundation!
We encourage couples and families to do these challenges together so the whole house can function well!
As the 30 days go along, we will be focusing on 5 areas for the Be Intentional Month:
Here’s the previous 15 challenges in case you missed them and want to get your life on the right track:
- Set and Be Strict About Bedtime
- Work Towards Waking Up At The Same Time Everyday
- Making Your Bed Everyday
- Get Dressed To Shoes Everyday
- Hydrate Yourself
- 5 Minute Stretching and Breathing Exercise
- Implement a 20 Minute Quick Clean with You and Your Family
- Menu Planning
- Dinner by 10
- Take Your Vitamins
- Have A Family Meeting To Review, Discuss and Figure Out How To Solve Obstacles Preventing You From Doing Challenges #1-#10. Plus read about the results of our family meeting and our solutions so far HERE.
- Develop a Nighttime Routine
- Write Out Daily Schedule
- Complete the Financial Summary Questionnaire
- Clean Off and Scrub the Bathroom Counters and Then Do A Daily Wipe Down
- Complete the Home Map for Complete Clean-out and Organization
- Find and Fix The Second Thing Sabotaging Your Day
- Create your weekly, monthly and annual budget (with free download)
- Create Your Regular Shopping List with Price Comparisons
Today’s challenge is to help ensure that you are setting yourself up for Be Intentional Success. We shared our daily schedule earlier today with events that really messed it up. But it brings us right into the planned challenge for #20, so the timing is actually pretty good!
So…. Be Intentional Challenge #20 :
Re-evaluate Daily Schedule and Make Realistic and Necessary Changes
It has been over 2-weeks now since we had the challenge of writing out our daily schedules. We often find that the first time around isn’t necessarily the home run! Now that you have given your schedule a 2-week run, it is time to make adjustments and changes so that it will be realistic and truly fit into your lifestyle!
Take a few minutes and re-evaluate, re-d0, update, etc. and get some fresh new copies with modifications that are ready to go! Be sure to read the previous challenge HERE about Writing Out the Daily Schedule for tips and suggestions too!
The last 10 days here on our challenges are going to be some exciting ones, so stay tuned, get your schedule finalized and in order and get ready……..
One final thing….. we also have a Facebook Group where you can engage in discussions, receive encouragement and talk to others that are participating in the challenges too for more ideas! Head to the Be Intentional with The Thrifty Couple Facebook Page HERE and ask to join us there! You can also invite friends and spouses too!